Chapter 21 ANSWERS and SOME.....GUESTS

"Speak up Ali" Ryder said.

We're currently in their house and now Ryder's been bombarding me with questions about what happened.

"What did she do to you?" Ryder asked "Did she do something bad? I swear Ali if she ever laid her hands on you I'm gonnna-"

"Ryder stop!" I shouted attempting to stop his never ending rambling mouth.

"She did nothing okay?" I said to Ryder assuring him.

"Really?" he asked making sure and I nodded.

"Why did you react that way then?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and said "bec-because she apologized to me"

"What?!" Ryder said clearly shocked by my statement and a few seconds later he bursted out laughing.

I repeat he bursted out laughing. What kind of idiot laughs at this kind of situation?

"Stop laughing!" I said attempting to stop him.

"Why are you even laughing?" I added.

"B-beca-cause s-she actually apologized to you" Ryder said in the middle of regaining his normal breathing. Well more like normal state of mind.

"So?"

He rolled his eyes and said "look one time she's bitching on you then the next thing she does is say sorry to you then next what? She asks you to be her Bestfriend? Ali I think your sister is bipolar or something"

"Hey!" I protested "she is not!"

Ryder rolled his eyes at me and said "yeah whatever you say"

I rolled my eyes at him and said "so Mister Badboy what do you suggest I do then?"

Ryder shrugged and said "I think it's good that you listen to her though, try to know her reasons Ali and try to bring back the broken bond with her because I think even if what you've been through you're still sisters after all."

"Wow Ryder are you and advice export or what?" I asked clearly amazed that this boy actually has some sense of mind.

He shrugged and said "eh I have my ways"

I rolled my eyes but then said "thank you"

"For what?" he asked

"For what you said"

"Well then you're very welcome Ali" He said in a horrible British accent.

"That was a bad impression Ryder real bad" I said to him honestly.

"Way to hurt a man's heart Ali" he said faking hurt and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah yeah" I said waving him off.

"Oh by the way Ali?" Ryder called out

"What?"

"Stacey's coming tonight"

"That's great!"

"Yeah and so are my parents"

"What?!"

Ryder just smirked at my horrified expression.

"Yeah goodluck princess"

Uh-oh this is bad. This is really bad.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ok this maybe a crappy chapter but I'm sorry okay? the original chapter got cut off and let me tell you it was almost all of it. So I'm really sorry for this crappy and short version of this chapter.

Till next time guys!

Read
Comment
Vote