Christmas and Library

The next day Ron, Hermione, Harry, Jakayla, Jasmine, Charlie and I was talking to Mom and Hagrid about the Quidditch game.

Hagrid- nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?

Harry- who knows. Why was he trying to get past that 3headed dog on Halloween?

Hagrid- who told you about Fluffy?!

Mom- Hagrid!

Ron- Fluffy?

Hermione- that thing has a name?

Hagrid- of course he's got a name. he's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the...

Mom- Hagrid!! Stop! They shouldn't know.

Harry- yes?

Hagrid- shouldn't of said that. don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.

Harry- but Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding Snape trying to steal it!

Hagrid- codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.

Hermione- Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a curse when I see one. I've read all about them. You have to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking.

Harry- Exactly.

Mom- ever heard of a counter curse? It works the same way as a curse does.

Hagrid- now, you listen to me, all six of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. it's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

Mom- Hagrid!

Harry- Nicholas Flamel?

Hagrid- I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. I should not have said that.

Hagrid and mom walk away from us. We trusted mom cause she had her reasons. We know Snape's not behind this. If she trust him we should to. Days passed and Christmas came around. I was in my room. I was the only one going home Jakayla, Jasmine, and Charlie was staying. Mom came and got me then we went home.

Mom- Remus?

Remus- right here. Where's the other three?

Mom- they stayed at Hogwarts.

Mom walked into the kitchen. Uncle Remus hugged me.

Me- I missed you Uncle Remus.

Remus- I missed you to, Cel.

We sat on the couch and Mom walked back into the room.

Me- can we open the presents now?

Mom- after dinner.

Stella came in.

Mom- Remus, Celina, can you help me gather the girls' presents?

Remus- sure.

We help sort the presents out. We had a lot of presents from mom and Remus. Mom gave each of them a bundle and they all flew off together. May, our house elf, came from the kitchen.

May- dinner is done, Master.

We walked into the kitchen. We ate and once done headed right back to the living room. The gifts were already separated. Mom had gotten some gifts for Remus and she handed them to him. Remus and I opened up the gifts and we both were happy with what we got. Remus set his on the table and pulled a box from his robes. He handed the box to mom and she opened it to see a necklace.

Mom- Remus, its beautiful.

Remus- I had it engraved on the back .

she turned it over and the words 'keep calm and be the alpha' engraved onto it. Mom smiled. What's that supposed to mean?

Remus- you know you're the alpha. To me, to the kids, and to Sirius. He may not be a wolf but he's close enough.

Mom- thank you Remus. It means a lot.

I gathered my stuff and took it to my room. When Christmas break was over and we were back at school Jakayla, Charlie, and I were sitting on one side of the library with Fred, George, and Cedric. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Jasmine was on the other side of the library. Mom was also in the library looking for books.

Me- hey do you think Mom's spying on us?

Jakayla- probably. She hasn't moved from that spot in a while.

Charlie- do you think she's listening to Jasmine's conversation?

Me- probably.

Charlie- what about this one, Fred?

They were looking for pranks in books.

Fred- that one's decent.

George- yeah but its not wild enough.

Jakayla- true. Let's keep looking.

I mockingly turned to Cedric.

Me- what about this one, Cedric?

I mocked Charlie and Cedric knew what I was doing. He looked down at the book I was reading.

Cedric- 'the prince kisses the princess.' I like that idea.

The four across us started to laugh as I went red.

Me- shut up guys. Its not funny.

Charlie- that's what you get for mocking me.

Fred- actually kisses a princess wouldn't be a bad idea though.

This time Charlie went red and Cedric and I laughed.

Me- now who's red?

Jakayla- guys mom's walking over to Jasmine and the trio.

We stopped laughing and listened as she stopped next to them.

Mom- hey Hermione I found you some books with a little information about Legendaries.

Hermione- thanks.

Hermione took the book. Then mom left. We stayed there all day then headed back to our rooms.