End of goblet

The great hall was silent.

Albus- today, we acknowledge a really terrible loss. SJ Black was, as you all know exceptionally hard-working, infinitely fair-minded, and, most Importantly a fierce, fierce friend. Now, I think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see SJ Black was murdered by Lord Voldemort. the ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so, I think, would be an insult to his memory. Now, the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me and reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we've made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that, and SJ Black will not have died in vain. You remember that and we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true, right to the very end. We will not forget the legendary, Drumstrong boy.

*************time skip***********

The three schools said their goodbyes. Soon the schools were leaving and we all watched them go. We all went home.

Mom- Remus! Sirius! We're home!

We were greated with hugs and kisses.

Remus- where is SJ?

Dad- yeah. Where is my only son?

Mom- he's died for now.

Dad- what? But I haven't seen him since he was 2.

Mom- it's alright, Sirius. Dad said after the war he will life again.