Dueling club and patrified

We all had to attend a dueling club that Lockhart created. Lockhart was on one side of the long stage. Snape and mom stood off stage with some students. Lockhart walked across the stage as he spoke.

Lockhart- gather round. Gather round. Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent. In light of the dark events of recent weeks professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this dueling club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions. For full details, see my published works.

Then he took his cap off and throw to some girls, who fangirled over it.

Lockhart- let me introduce my assistant Professor Snape.

Snape walked up onto the stage.

Lockhart- he has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry. You'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him. Never fear.

Yeah right, Snape will bet Lockhart. Snape walked over to Lockhart as he was talking. Then they did the dueling steps and ended up on the ends of the stage.

Lockhart- one. Two. Three!

Snape- Expelliarmus!

The spell hit Lockhart and he fell back. I laughed. I knew it.

Lockhart- an excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy.

Snape- perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, Professor.

Lockhart- an excellent suggestion, Professor Snape.

Mom- may I, Professor?

Lockhart- ah, Mrs. Black. Yes, go right ahead.

Mom got up on stage and Lockhart got off the stage. Snape and Mom were in the middle, they did the dueling steps and then walked to the ends of the stage. Lockhart counted.

Lockhart- one. Two. three.

Snape- Expelliarmus!

Mom- Protego.

Mom blocked the spell.

Lockhart- excellent Mrs. Black. Now let's have a volunteer pair. Potter, Weasley, how about you?

Mom walked over to professor Snape's side.

Snape- Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy perhaps?

They both got on stage and meet in the middle.

Lockhart- wands at the ready.

Draco- scared, Potter.

Harry- you wish.

They walked to the end of the stage.

Lockhart- on the count of three cast your charms to disarm your opponent. Only to disarm. We don't want any accidents here. One. Two.

Draco- Everte Statum!

Draco's spell hit Harry and he flipped a few times in the air before landing. Harry got up and cast his spell.

Harry- Rictusempra!

Harry's spell hit Draco and Draco spun in the air before he landed in front of mom and Snape. Professor Snape picked him up and pushed him forward.

Lockhart- I said disarm only!

Draco- Serpensortia!

A snake landed in the middle of the stage and slithered toward Harry.

Snape- don't move, Potter. I'll get rid of it for you.

Snape walked passed Draco and towards Harry.

Lockhart- allow me, Professor Snape. Alarte Ascendare!

The snake went up in the air and then landed back on the stage. Harry started to talk to the snake in a snake like language. Mom walked passed Draco to Snape's side watching. The snake turned toward Justin, a Hufflepuff. I was standing next to him. I became scared and my ears and tail were showing.

Me- mom.

Mom jumped down and ran to our side. Putting her arm in front of Justin and the other in front of Me. Mom growled at the snake. Her ears and tail showing. She showed her teeth like a mother wolf protecting her pups. The snake turned toward Harry.

Mom- Snape!

Snape- Vipera Evanesca.

The snake caught on fire and burned. Mom straightened up and removed her arms.

Justin- what are you playing at?

Mom- Club dismissed! Everyone out!

We all left but the three teachers. I was walking along side Justine trying to calm him down. It was night and we were alone. Nearly-headless-Nick was walking in front of us.

Justine- hey, Celina.

Me- yea?

I looked up at Nick and so did Justine. The last thing I saw was two big yellow eyes.

********waking up**********

Madam Pomfrey gave us a potion for the petrified. All of us who were petrified were up now. Hermione, Jakayla, and I all walked to the great hall together. Hermione and Jakayla went to hug Harry and Ron. I was greet by Cedric with a hug. I blush as we pull away. I smiled at him.

McGonagall- could I have your attention, please?

Albus- before we begin the feast let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey, and Mrs. Luna, whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered to all who had been petrified.

Everyone clapped.

Albus- also, in light of the recent events as a school treat all exams have been canceled.

Everyone clapped. The doors to the great hall opened and Hagrid walked in.

Hagrid- sorry I'm late. The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol.

Then he walked over to Ron and Harry.

Hagrid- and I'd just like to say that if it hasn't been for you. Harry, Ron, and Hermione, of course and lets not forget the Blacks, I would still be you-know-where so I'd just like to say thanks.

Harry stood up.

Harry- there's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid.

Then they hug and Albus stood up and clapped. Then the whole hall stood and clapped. After that the feast went on and the end of the year was over again. Second year was done and the third year was on its way.