Weasley tricks and London

Exam time came along and its was very boring until the twins burst into the room with fireworks. They scared Malfoys gang. Then they stopped to pick up charlie and Jakayla.

Twins- ladies.

They helped them on the back of the brooms and took off again. Then they charded umbridge with a dragon firework. Everyone yelled for the Weasleys twins as the fireworks burst in the sky.

*********time skip*******

We heard that Umbridges pack took Luna, Ginny, Neville, and the trio so we went to rescue them but they were running down the hall when we found them. Hermione and Harry were gone.

Jas- were is Harry?

Me- and Hermione?

Ron- with Umbridge. I think hermione took her to grawpy.

Jaka- what are we waiting for let's go find them.

We took off to find them but we ran into them and Mom on the bridge.

Hermione- howd you get away?

Ginny- puking pastilles. It wasnt pretty.

Ron- told them i was hungry, wanted some sweets. Of course they told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves.

Hermione- that was clever, Ron.

Ron- has been known to happen.

Neville- it was brilliant. So how are we getting to London?

Harry- look, its not that i dont appreciate everything you've done, all of you but ive got you into enough trouble as it is.

Neville- Dumbledore"s Army's supposed to be about doing something real or was that all just words to you?

Ron- maybe you dont have to do this all yourself, mate.

Harry- so how are we going to get to London?

Luna- we fly, of course.

Mom- Thestrals.

We went to the thestrals and hopped on. They fly us to London. Then we ran to the department of mysteries.

Harry- this is it.

We got to the door.

Mom- harry, let me go first just in case it was a trap.

Mom slowly opened the door with her wand raised.

Mom- its clear.

We all had their wands lit. Harry counted the rows as we followed him.

Harry- he should be here.

Neville- Harry. Its got your name on it.

Harry took the prophecy orb off the shelf.

Orb- the one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches. And the dark lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power the dark lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives.

Hermione- Harry.

A Daeth eater appeared.

Harry- where's sirius?

Lucius- you know, you really should learn to tell difference between dreams and reality.

He drew his wand and removed his mask.

Lucius- you saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy.

Harry- you do anything to us, i'll break it.

Bellatrix- he knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby Potter.

Neville- Bellatrix Lestrange.

Bella- Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mum and dad?

Neville- better now theyre about to be avenged.

Lucius- now lets everybody just calm down shall we. All we want is that prophecy.

Harry- why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?

Bella- you dare speak his name? You filthy half-blood.

Lucius- its all right. Hes just a curious lad, arent you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really.

Death eaters were now coming from everywhere.

Lucius- havent you always wondered what was the real reason for the connection between you and the dark lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Dont you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me.

Mom- no Harry.

Lucius- then i can show you everything.

Harry- ive waited 14years.

Lucius- i know.

Harry- i guess i can wait a little longer. Now. Stupefy.

We all yelled stupefy and ran. We all began fighting the death eaters. We had all gotten split up. Then we ran into eachother. All the death eaters gathered together.

Ginny- reducto.

The shelves and the Prophecies started to fall.

Harry- get back to the door.

We all took off running. We made it to the door and jumped.