The Order

We were listing in on the orders meeting.

Harry- Snapes part of the Order?

Ron- Git.

Hermiones cat started to play with the ear we were using to listen with and we started to whisper yellat Hermiones cat.

*********skip to dinner********

Molly- well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen.

We went down to the kitchen to eat.

Arthur- this very, very peculiar. It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire wizengamot.

Harry- I don't understand. What is the ministry of Magic got against me?

Moody- show him. He'll find out soon enough.

Dad- he's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned.

Harry- why?

Remus- the minister thinks Dumbledores after his job.

Harry- but that's insane. No one in their right mind could believe that, Dumbledore....

Remus- exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and warped by fear. Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything to avoid facing that terrifying truth.

Dad- we think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command. And not just witches and wizards, but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in. We believe Voldemort may be after something.

Moody- Sirius.

Dad- something he didn't have last time.

Harry- you mean like a weapon?

Molly- no. That's enough. He's just a boy. You say much more and you might as well induct him into the Order straight away.

Harry- good. I want to join. If Voldemort raising an army, then I want to fight.

Mom- that's enough war talk. Just eat.

Mom got up from her chair and went upstairs to her room. Dad got up and followed her. The rest of us finished eating and went to bed.