16 - You Look Good on The Dance Floor

"You might be mad at me, but I'm nervous." Harry says, watching a recap of Amy and Liam's week practicing.

"Really?" He nods. "I thought you'd gotten over that."

He sighs, playing with the sleeves of his costume. It's pretty simple tonight, considering it's Couples Week and we have the most romantic dance ever.

After Meghan had left a few nights ago, I put everything into our dance. I perfected and re-perfected anything and everything this week to keep my mind off of her unexpected and unwanted visit.

Thankfully Harry hasn't caught onto my strange behaviour. I played it off mostly by saying I was on my period, which is one thing I am so glad I didn't have to go through. I feel for those women who were born women, I really do.

"I can't help it. Do you think we should have practised more? I think we should have rehearsed that spin just before the--"

"Harry?" I start. He glances up at me before sighing again.

"I know, I know. Getting worked up right before a performance only makes you do worse instead of better."

"I mean, that's not exactly what I had in mind, but if it makes you shut up," I joke, pushing him.

"Haha. You remind me of my sister." He rolls his eyes.

"Really now? And what have I done to deserve such an infamous title?"

"Your need to always use curse words all the time."

"Hmm. Just give me bigger tits and we could be the same person."

"I'm not sure she would agree," Harry says.

"How so?"

"She absolutely despises metal music."

I scoff, "I've officially disowned your sister."

"How rude of you to do such a thing since you've never actually met her. I mean, you've dealt with me and I have similar music tastes."

"Yeah, but I'm stuck with you for nearly three months. I'd be wasting my breath if I were to complain about you." He smirks. "And trust me, there have been some things that make me bite my tongue and smash my head against a wall."

"And what are some of those things?" He asks, looking back up at the screen in front of us. We still have three more dances, a performance, and a few commercial breaks here and there before we get out on the dance floor ourselves. We are the last to dance tonight.

"Uhm, let's start with your strange need to wear those shirts."

"What's wrong with my style?"

"Nothing, except for the fact that you look like one of those dad's that wear those vacation shirts. I'm being serious here, you look like a father whose taken their family on a trip to Barbados."

He scoffs, "Is that all?"

"Of course not. Let's also talk about your rubbish sense of humour."

"What? I happen to be hilarious."

"Mhm, sure. What about you always waking up early? Or going on juice cleanses when you don't need to? Or only going to the gym six times a week because seven is too excessive and five is too lazy? Don't even get me started on your references to the weirdest shit that no one has even attempted to understand."

"Okay, fine. There's a bunch of shit about me that you don't like, but what about the things you do like? There has to be something about me that doesn't bother you."