20 - Shirts

Surprisingly, there weren't many people that bothered us during our meal. Almost all the girls and some guys who wanted something had come around right at the beginning when we were contemplating our meal choices.

Harry didn't get much, which made me feel kind of bad when I got a huge omelet with an added side of bacon and toast. He told me that I shouldn't worry about it, and I eventually stopped when he began taking some of my food from my plate.

I'm not sure when we left; all I know is that it was dark by the time we made it back to Harry's. He opened my door for me on the way out of the restaurant and also in and out of the car, making me punch him in the chest because he's being too gentleman-like.

We walk up to the door together. Harry is holding my hand before he kisses it on the doorstep, followed by pecking my lips lightly. He goes at far as to give me the key to the door and walk back to his car, starting it up again. I shake my head and go into his house, locking the door back for when he comes back and tries to get in.

I watch out the window as he actually does drive off, his car leaving my view.

I walk into his kitchen and get myself a glass of apple juice, sitting on the couch until he returns. After five minutes, I get bored and click the television on, flickering through a few different programs before I settle on an episode of Big Bang Theory from three years ago. I sit there watching the rest of the episode, not even noticing that Harry hasn't returned when it rolls over into the next episode.

My eyes look towards the clock on the cable box, seeing it's almost 10 and Harry still hasn't returned.

My knees pop as I stand back up from my seated position on the couch. Knowing Harry, he probably got lost in his own neighbourhood and can't find his way back.

I roll my eyes, turning the television off with the remote and dropping it on the couch. Harry has a designated basket for the remotes, but it wasn't there when I picked it up, so I won't put it in there when I put it back down.

Even though Harry is okay with me sleeping in his bed, I still feel weird going into his room when he's not here. It feels like a breach of privacy. Instead, I make my way towards the guest room which I actually haven't been in for quite a while.

Sadly, though, I'm forced to go into his room, because I forgot the one thing that I would only need to go in there for.

Pyjamas.

Fuck's sake.

I stand back up from placing my bag onto the floor and sigh. Of course, of all things. I could very well fall asleep in this, but I was planning on wearing this tomorrow, and I really don't want it to look like I literally fell asleep in my clothes.

I stop in front of his closed door, trying to remember where the light switch is, because I really don't want to be in here longer then I need to be.

I flick the light on before I even step foot into the room. After my eyes adjust to the light, I make my way towards his draws, where I'm hoping he has normal clothes to wear.

I pull out a black Ramones t-shirt, holding it close to my body to see if it would fit. It seems a bit oversized for my body, which means it would be a bit tight on Harry.

I look around, making sure Harry hasn't returned or has any cameras on, before I pull my own shirt off and pull his onto me. During the time that it's going over my head, I'm able to smell it a bit, only to find out that it doesn't smell much like Harry, but instead some random laundry detergent brand. I'm guessing he hasn't worn this shirt in a while.

I roll my eyes, thinking back to his weird shirts that he doesn't wear properly. I have one in particular on my mind, some bright yellow shirt with big red flowers littered all over it.