17 - Team Lover Boy

Harry's self-confidence has been better ever since he kissed me on Monday. It was obviously something that would be highlighted by the media until the end of the season, but it doesn't seem to bother Harry one bit. Actually, he drags me out and answers questions about the supposed 'us' that is expected to exist because of the kiss.

Apparently, if you've seen in public after a rumour starts up about you, then it's routine to be followed around for at least a few days. The paparazzi have been on our asses since we left Monday night.

It's currently Thursday, nearly half-way through the practicing period. Sadly, we did have to say good-bye to Zoe and Mark, and also Mitch and Sharna. There's only six couples left in total.

It's always upsetting to see people go if they're in the last five. Although seven weeks doesn't seem like a very long time, it is when it comes to being associated with only this group of people for that time period. Some people you grow to hate, but others become your best friends.

In mine and Harry's case, it's neither of those.

Recently, I've been thinking about what would happen to him after the season ends. I mean, with me going back to Ireland for who knows how long, what would Harry do? Would he go back to the studio for an album or does he have a tour planned afterward? The only reason he hasn't been dragged into the studio over the time of the season is because he only just finished writing an album and he had a 3 and a half month break from touring.

I'm just worried what he will do after I've left. With the way he's been growing so close to me, it makes me wonder if he would let me leave or not.

Harry knows that I haven't been home in so long and he wasn't really expecting me to go back after Greg came to visit. He knew I wasn't very close to my family, but what about now? Things have changed.

"Dove," Harry calls me. I turn to him noticing that he's gotten up from the ground where he planted himself when Derek called for a water break. The only way I know it's him is because he's the only person that would even think of calling someone that. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I reply automatically.

"C'mon now. Tell me, please?" He comes over to me and trails his fingers up and down my left forearm.

"Seriously, it's nothing. I was just thinking, that's all."

"About what?" Demi and Lorde are still out of the room going to the bathroom or something so we still have time to talk. I wonder if I should tell him that I'm going back to Ireland soon. He needs to know, but I don't know when would be the right time to tell him.

"Nothing, really. I was just thinking about what we should call the team." I lie. He just shrugs.

I don't know. Shouldn't it kind of do something with our dance or theme?"

"Actually, it doesn't." Louis butts in. He seems to have been doing that more often. I don't know who he's trying to annoy with it; me, or Harry. "So we already chose one."

"What? Without our consent?" Harry scowls at Louis when he puts his hand around my waist.

"Of course not. This might be a team, but not all team members are needed to decide on a fucking  name." Louis leads me over to a little circle in the middle of the room, which actively brings Harry over as well. Harry pulls me away from Louis' side, instead presses me into his own.

The girls have since returned to the room, also joining the circle. Derek starts talking, "Alright, Nic. You chose the song, right?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"What is it?"

"Okay, well, you guys are going to give me shit for this. Because the theme is 'Flashback', I was thinking to not only include some songs from in the past, but also something that corresponds with the theme meaning."