Chapter 8

*Smut Warning*

We walked into Dustin's apartment still continuing the kiss. He pushed me up against the door and started kissing my neck. I felt his hands go down my sides and then reached my bum. He squeezed signaling that I jump into his arms. He carried me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed.

"Dustin what about Patrick?" I asked.

"He is out with his girlfriend tonight" Dustin said as he kissed my neck.

He kissed my ear and down my neck. He pulled me up and unzipped my dress letting it fall to my knees and I kicked it off. He began to kiss my collarbone and laid me on the bed once again. Ive never been kissed like this before and it all felt so amazing. He kissed my belly down to my waist and I let out a little moan, and he got up and pulled his shirt and suit jacket returning his lips to mine.

The kiss became more rough and heavy and I felt him unhook my bra. He let go of the kiss and looked down at me.

"You are so beautiful" He whispered.

I felt my cheeks go red and he planted little kisses on my breasts. I let out a tiny little moan wanting him more than anything right now. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I know we make fun of you and I dont wanna pressure you into anything" He said. 

"Its okay I wanna do this" I said and kissed his lips softly. 

He hooked his fingers inside my panties and slowly slide them down.

He kissed the inside of my thighs and I moaned a little louder just wishing he would stop this teasing me.

"Dustin please" I stuttered.

"Okay baby" He pulled down his pants and boxers reviling himself and I blushed. He looked so amazing and sexy it took my breath away. He smirked and walked over to his nightstand and pulled out a condom.

"Dustin um Is it gonna hurt, I've never done this and-" I said feeling embarrassed and rambling.

"Its okay I got you. I promise I wont hurt you and Ill go easy and if you want me to go faster I will baby girl" He said in a caring voice.

He pulled the covers over us.

                                                                                     *********

He was bad for me and I knew what I was getting into but I didn't care. He was addicting and I needed him more than he needs a cigarette every 5 minutes. 

I've never felt this way with anyone and I couldn't believe it was with him. I turned to face him and kissed his cheek. 

"I'm sorry for what I said Friday about your mom and all that other stuff." I said.

"No its fine I deserved it. I shouldn't have treated you the way I did."

"No its okay I forgive you Dustin." I said.

 "I really like you Riley and I don't wanna ever lose you" 

"You wont I promise. I don't wanna lose you either" I said and he pulled me closer to him and we drifted off to sleep.