Chapter 13

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. God my face was sticky with tears again. I really have been crying a lot lately.

I answered my phone to hear Dan's voice.

 "Hey baby I just arrived home"

I was tired from crying all night. I was so confused about his feelings about me and everything else.  I didn't know what to say to him back.

 All I said was "okay".

"Hey are you okay Riley?"

"I'm fine. Ill be over in a little bit" I hung up the phone feeling bad for treating him so bad. I was just letting everyone down lately.

I got up and I  was still in my dress from last night. I took it off and changed into sweatpants and a jumper not caring what anyone thought. I checked my phone and saw 18 messages from Stacy saying sorry and asking if I was okay.

I texted her back saying I was fine and that Ill call her later. I grabbed my purse and keys and left for Dustin's house.

I arrived and saw him laying on the sofa on watching TV. Patrick was in the kitchen grabbing a beer out of the fridge. 

Dustin looked up at me and smiled. "Hey princess" He said.

"Hey Dan" I said sitting beside him laying my head in his lap.

"Whats wrong Riley?"

"Nothing just. Dustin do you like me?"

"Of course I like you Riley...I fucking love you." He said. 

"You love me?" I said sitting up from his lap.

"Yes baby God you don't know how my much you have changed my life. Why would you think that I don't like you?"

"I feel like you are just using me for sex or something like that"

He pulled me closer to him even through I knew it hurt him. He grabbed my head in his hands and looked at me and said, "I would never do that to you. Ever. If I did I would have already done it, you are too sweet and precious for me to ever hurt you like that. I've done some fucked up things before but I would never do that to you. Yea I've dated a lot of girl but hey have never made me feel the way you do."

He kissed me passionately and put his arms around my waist. He brought his lips to my neck and whispered "I love you" 

In this moment I felt he meant it. I looked at him and said, "I love you too Dustin". I meant it. 

"What brought this up Riley? Why did that ever cross your mind?" 

"I saw one of your exes today" I said.

"Who? What she say." He asked. 

"Alex. She told me I should stay away from you cause of what you do with your friends and what you did with other girls." 

"Baby don't listen to her. She is a crazy bitch that's why I dumped her ass. She fucking robbed me of £600 and left after that." 

"I would never do that to you"

"I know you want baby." He said.

I looked in his brown eyes and smiled.

He smiled back and said, "How about that tattoo you wanted?"

"Dustin you just got home and you're suppose to be in bed rest."

"So I want to see you get your first tattoo"

***********

There was no stopping Dustin. He was in pain, I could tell, but wouldn't go home. He got shot for God sake. We arrived at the tattoo place and I felt like I didn't belong here. There where guys and girls who had tattoos everywhere and just tiny me looking innocent as possible.

It was my turn and a nice looking girl with blue hair and full sleeve tattoos.

"Hi im Roxy" She shook my hand and handed me this book of tattoos and told me which one I would like to get.

"Well I kinda wanted a tiny little heart on the back of my neck" I said.

"On your neck?" Dustin asked.

"Yea I kinda want a small one where only I know where is" I said kinda embarrassed.

"Oh that's fine and easy to do" Roxy said. I picked the tiny heart I wanted and showed her my fake ID (still had to be 18). I couldn't wait till I turned 18 which was in a couple of months.

She lead me into a private room and told me to lay face down. I laid down and she cleaned the back of my neck. She placed the stencil on my neck and started to clean the equipment.

I looked at Dustin and asked, "Did it hurt when you got yours?"

"Well my was 10 times bigger than yours sweetheart so it might not be as bad I promise" he said with reassurance.

She applied some ointment on the stencil and said, "Okay I'm about to do the tattoo and now remember this lasts forever"

I took a long breath and said I was ready. I felt the needle go into my skin and I grabbed Dustin's hand. After a couple a minutes the pain was bearable and I released his hand.

I didn't realize she was done till she said she was. "You want me to take a picture of it?" She asked.

I nodded my head and handed her my phone. After she was done taking the picture, she showed it to me. "I love it" I said and I meant it.

"See that wasn't so bad was it sweetheart?" I shook my head and that hurt. She applied a bandage over it and told me the aftercare instructions.

*Tattoo Above*

When we got back home I could tell Dustin was in a lot of pain. I helped him to his room and helped into bed.

"I fucking hate being this helpless" he said.

"I know Dustin. I'm sorry"

I laid beside him and smiled.

"You know that tattoo looks really fucking sexy on you"

"Yours does too." I said winking.

"God if I wasn't in so much pain right now I would fuck your pretty little brains out" He said.

"Shut up Dustin" I said feeling my cheeks go red.