Chapter 14

Dustin didn't make finals and frankly was going to fail so he just dropped out of secondary school. He said he didn't care but I could tell he wished he would have stayed.

It was graduation day and I was at Stacy's getting ready. I apologized to her for bailing on her twice, first the party then at the bar. She forgave me and apologized. A lot has happened in these 2 weeks and it felt like it was a year.

Dustin arrived at the auditorium where they would hand out the diplomas. I ran up and jumped in his arms but stopping realizing he was still in pain.

"Are you okay Dustin, Im so sorry"

"Baby its fine" He said kissing my cheek.

"Oh I almost forgot! I know you're not graduation but I got you a present anyway." I said grabbing the bag sitting by my stuff. I handed it to him and he smiled.

"Open It already Dustin!" I said all giddy.

He reached in and pulled out a new leather jacket. A huge smile went across his face.

 "Baby girl I love you so much!" 

"I thought since your old one was ruined I would get you another one." I said smiling.

He pulled me into a big hug. Patrick and Parker came up beside us in their cap and gowns. They finished exams and were able to graduate.

"You both look dumb" Dustin said laughing.

"Screw you Howell" Patrick said.

Dustin suddenly pulled Patrick in a hug and said, "I'm proud of you man" 

"You too Parker" He added while hugging Parker.

The dean called us to our seats and gave speeches. They started to announce our names to get our degrees and my name was called. I stood up and looked back to see Dustin in the crowd smiling. Oh his beautiful smile.

I walked to the stage and shook the dean's hand and she handed me my diploma. I did it. I actually graduated.

When the ceremony was over I ran and hugged Dustin again still forgetting that he is still in pain. 

"Im sorry" I said.

"You could never hurt me baby girl. Never ever. I love you"

"I love you too Dustin more than anything"

Back home, Dustin and I laid on his couch and turned on the radio. Nicotine by Panic! at the Disco was playing and I smiled remembering when I heard it in Dustin's car.

Dan grabbed his cigarettes and I scolded at him. "Dustin" was all I said.

"I know I know but its the nicotine. Its addicting."

"You are so bad for me you know? But you're addicting as well Dustin, you're worse than nicotine."

"Baby you're so cheesy" He said.

"Yea but you still love me" I said.

"Yea I do. I really do."

He kissed me on the lips an I could taste the cigarettes on his lips. I loved this guy more than anything.

I always thought he was nothing but a poser and a rat but I guess I learned not to judge a book by its cover. He was sweeter and caring then people thought he was. I used to be that person.  Im so glad I met him and I feel like we both changed each other in the best way possible. 

Omg its over!! I hope you guys enjoyed! I might make a sequel??? It depends on how you want it. Thank you for reading. ILY <3