Chapter 9

*Dustin's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I answered it before it woke Riley up and didn't look at the number.

"Howell where's my fucking money"

Smith. That fucking bastard. I left the bedroom and into the lounge trying not to wake Riley up.

"I don't have your fucking money Smith its 4 in the morning!" I said.

"I know you have the goddamn money Howell, with as much money you make selling that shit. If I don't get my money before tonight, I might have to get my boys to hurt that pretty little girl of your's"

"You don't lay a fucking hand on her, if you even get near her I will kill you Smith"

"I wont do anything to Riley as long as I get my money. You have 3 hours. Meet me at the warehouse" He hung up.

How the fuck did he know her name? Shit. I went back into the bedroom and Riley was sleeping so peacefully. I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"I wont let them hurt you baby" I whispered and she turned over.

 I grabbed the money I hid in the bedroom and headed out.

*Riley's POV*

I woke up and looked over to the side of the bed. Dustin wasn't here. I leaned up and looked at the clock. 4:34 am. I wrapped his comforter around me and walked into the living room. He wasn't in there or in the kitchen. I checked every room in the house and decided to call Dustin. He didnt answer. I called 3 more time and still no answer.

Patrick was still over at his girlfriends house and I  forgot I had his number so I called him to see if he knew where he was .He answered after the 5th ring. "Hello?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

"Hey Patrick I'm so sorry to bother you but Dustin's not here and I'm getting worried"

"He probably went out to get smokes or something" He said.

"At 4 am?"

"Have you tried calling him?"

"Yea 4 times" I said.

"Well Ill call Chase and Parker to see if they know where he is"

"Thank you Patrick"

"You're welcome Riley" I hung up and now all I had to do was wait.

*Dan Pov*

I arrived at the warehouse. It was an old building that used to make some type of fabric but was now used as a place for homeless people or drug deals. I walked in and saw Smith with the rest of those fuckers.

I walked over to them and Smith had that fucking smile on his face. "About time Howell, my money" he said holding his hand out.

I gave him the bag and he smirked. "Now was that so hard. Now you can go back to that pretty girlfriend of yours. She's a looker Howell and I bet shes a tight little thing. I wouldn't mind making her mine" He laughed. 

That's it. I punched him the face and heard his nose crack under my fist.

I heard a loud noise and dropped to the ground. There was ringing in my ears and my stomach was in excruciating pain. I looked down to see blood pouring out. I grab my phone with any strength I had.

*Y/N Pov*

I probably wont be able to fall back asleep worrying about Dustin. I made myself some cereal keeping my phone beside me hoping someone would call. About halfway through my cereal my phone rang. I looked down and saw a number I didn't recognize. I answered it.

"Hey is this Riley?" Parker's voice said in a worrying voice.

"Yea it is" I said standing up with panic in my voice.

"You need to get to the hospital. Dustin's been shot" He said.