☾tri☽

Song of the chapter - Daft Punk ft. Julian Casablancas - Instant Crush

tw: a bit of smut (last three paragraphs only)

☾☾☾

Michael was always referred as Luke's brother's best friend, but not a lot of people knew the two of them were close as well.

Luke was around sixteen when he started to notice that he wasn't at all interested in girls, with their pretty long hair and their smooth skin. He liked his skin to be smooth and his makeup to look good but he wasn't attracted to it.

The red-haired boy was the only not-heterosexual person Luke knew at the time so he was the one he went to with all the questions.

It was one of the best decisions he ever made. Michael was so cool about it, so kind, he answered every single question Luke had, he showed him a million of coming out videos and even hold his hand while he came out to his family.

The two of them weren't as close as they used to be, Michael didn't really come to hang out at their house since Jack was abroad. They still talked, of course, the older boy always wanted to know who was bothering Luke and if he was feeling safe, but the blond missed him a bit.

That was one of the reasons Luke didn't hesitate to invite Michael over the second he had a chance.

Michael insisted on taking his car to the Hemmings residence, making Luke leave his car at the school's parking lot.

"Wanna pick up some food from McDonald's?" Michael asked as he started driving away from the school.

"Sure, I'm hungry and home alone, so it's either that or soup from the bag."

Michael grinned. "McDonald's it is then."

There were no free parking spots when they arrived so the older boy stopped the car next to the entrance and turned on all four lights.

"Here's my wallet, pick up anything you like for yourself and just the same for me."

Luke nodded all though he didn't like his assignment and left the car.

Surprisingly the queue wasn't half as bad as he thought it will be. There were ten times less people at the fast food restaurant than there were cars outside.

Luckily for him, the cashier didn't seem to mind or even notice his outfit, she just took his order and returned with his food a few minutes later.

"That'll be 15,98." The boredom in her voice was prominent so Luke decided to hurry before she got even more annoyed.

He reached in Michael's wallet to grab the money, but in the rush, he managed to throw the money and some other stuff on the floor.

Luke quickly handed her a bill before reaching down to pick up all Michael's belongings.

He didn't quite know what he was holding in his hand but the amused look on cashier's face made him look again.

Luke was never more embarrassed in his life, he was holding fucking condoms in his hand.

In less than a second, he grabbed the spare change and tucked it safely in the wallet together with the condoms. He thanked the girl and rushed out to where Michael was waiting for him.

His face was as red as the McDonald's logo when he entered the car, which of course didn't go unnoticed by his friend.

"Luke is everything all right? Was anyone rude to you? Should I go.."

"No, no. It's okay." Luke lied. "There was just some cute guy who complimented my skirt and I got a bit flustered."

He nodded slowly, but he could see Michael didn't believe him completely. He still chose to not bring it up and for that Luke was more than grateful.

"Well, in my opinion, you should always be given compliments because you're beautiful and that's nothing to be ashamed of."

That shut Luke completely. Michael never said anything like that to him and it made him feel all warm inside.

They've spent the whole afternoon watching series and eating unhealthy food. Hanging out with Michael was the highlight of his week, the atmosphere was light and they both felt comfortable in each other's company.

Michael left with a promise of picking him up in the morning which left Luke alone with his thoughts.

He couldn't get the boy out of his head, his face, personality, his adorable compliments. Michael Clifford in general.

Now Luke would never deny he had a small crush on him, but thinking about him now just brought up so much more feelings than usual.

He thought about his perfect face, full red lips, light green eyes, his cute nose, fire-red hair. About his strong arms, legs to die for and his ass. Michael had a great ass.

Their day together was perfect if he didn't count in the incident with Calum or the condoms. Luke had never thought about Michael like that. But now his mind kept going back to that moment.

It's not that Luke was surprised that the man was sexually active but he felt that pang inside of him.

He felt jealous.

Luke wanted Michael to be his.

He wanted that Michael would use those condoms when he was with him.

Don't get him wrong, he wanted to kiss the shit out of him and hold his hand and be the cutest couple ever. But he also wanted him in the most intimate way possible.

All these new discoveries kept Luke awake for hours until he finally decided to do something about it.

He went on Tumblr and for the first time in his life, he didn't search for cute kittens. He searched through numerous pictures and gifs of the porn tag but still, all he could think about was the red-haired boy.

Luke made himself come for the first time that night. His mind was screaming Michael's name. All he could imagine were Michael's lips on his, his hands on Luke's body, their bodies together. He came moaning his name.

At that moment Luke made a plan. He will make Michael his.

☽☽☽

This chapter makes me cringe.

Predictions?

Don't forget that you are awesome and beautiful!

Love, Lucija ☽