☾dvanajst☽

Song for the chapter: David Tavare - Summer Love

☾☾☾

Michael stared at Luke in shock, his lips parted in astonishment. He was debating the whole situation but Luke had no intentions of giving up.

Luke's thumbs were caressing the soft skin on the older boy's face.

"Michael, I know you think it's too soon."

The older boy carefully opened his eyes, wanting to hear what Luke had to say. "I'm ready for this. I'm not a kid anymore. I want to be a man and not just any man. I want to be yours. When I decided I want this, I decided to give my all to you. All my love and affection, my mind and my heart and my soul... And my body."

Luke's words were passionate and strong, Luke was strong because he knew what he wanted.

This time Michael, who always showed his poker face was visibly affected. There were tears streaming down his face and Luke fell in love even more, it was almost unfair how someone that pretty could have such beautiful crying face.

These were probably the longest moments of Luke's life. The two of them just staring at each other waiting for someone to say something.

Finally.

After what seemed like an hour long staring contest, love of Luke's life reached over to him.

He jumped into Michael's hold instantly, bringing their bodies together as closely as possible.

They were in their own bubble, loving each other's hold.

After a while, when Luke got so comfortable he could easily fall asleep, the older boy started lightly pushing him away. That only made Luke held on tighter, burying his face in Michael's neck wanting to stay like that forever.

He laughed quietly but hugged Luke tighter anyway. The blond hummed happily, savoring the warmth Michael's body gave away.

Michael started whispering into Luke's ear, his breath tickling his pale skin. "If I could, I would stay like this forever. God damn Luke, I love you so much. "

Luke decided if Michael had something more to say, he'd better be looking in his beautiful emerald eyes while listening to the voice that sounded like a pure melody to his soul. Michael's tears were long gone, instead, his beautiful face was decorated by Luke's favorite smile. Michael quickly pecked blond's lips making him pout, he asked for a lot more minutes ago and thinking about not getting an answer made him self-conscious again.

"You know I remember when you came to me." Michael started. "And you quickly became the center of my world. I am an only child and having someone sharing their secret with me and seek for advice made our friendship really special. You were beautiful then and you are beautiful now, as a person and by looks. Looking at you every day at school, seeing how happier you are and dressing however you like and knowing I had something to do with it is a blessing."

Now Luke was the one crying, seeking support he leaned his head into Michael's palm, his tattooed finger rubbing tears into his soft skin.

"I am in love with you and I've been in love with you for quite some time. I didn't tell you because you're way out of my league, but of course, Jack knew, he always notices these things."

Michael laughed. "Jack knows me better than I know myself, he probably knew before I did. I was the one who convinced him you needed protection and I might have suggested myself for the job."

He blushed lightly, but Luke's emotions took over again and he kissed his crush deeply, arranging his hands around Michael's neck. He couldn't believe how all time he had a chance to be with this angel.

Michael pushed Luke away again and he let him because he knew they had so much more kisses and hugs in store for the future.

"Look Luke. I love you and I care about you. You're so perfect and hot and everything I could ever want. You're a dream come true and I would have lied if I'd say I never imagined making love to you."

Luke was so happy. He radiated happiness. There was nothing better than knowing Michael was comfortable enough with him to tell him the absolute truth.

"I'd do anything for you. I'll complete your every wish as long as you promise me you're hundred percent sure you want this."

Luke started nodding frantically connecting their lips into a passionate kiss.

"I love you. I want this. I want you." He whispered in between kisses.

"I love you too. Maybe I'd prefer to wait, but a prince has to do what his princess commands."

They both laughed before Michael pulled Luke on top of him so they were sitting on the floor.

Even if Luke was nervous beforehand, every bad thought left his head as Michael started to kiss him with intention. This was it and kissing, holding and hugging Michael was what Luke had been missing his entire life. All the events led to this point and Luke wanted nothing more than to completely devote himself to the beautiful red-haired boy.

The blond whined loudly as for what seemed like the millionth time, Michael started to back off from their kiss.

"Stop doing this." Luke objected. He was just getting hard and if Michael decided to back off now he would get really pissed.

"Don't worry princess. We'll have it your way but there is one thing I.., I mean we need to do before I'm gonna make you scream my name." Michael said and winked.

Luke's mind went blank for a second, Michael just said that and fucking winked at him. If he wasn't getting hard before he definitely was now.

His hand was placed on Luke's check, they connected their gazes and Luke saw nothing but love in them. "As I said, I'll give you everything you want and more. But first I need to know one thing, I mean I need to ask you one thing."

˝Luke Hemmings. You are the love of my life. All I want from now till forever is to have you near me and to kiss you every possible second. I promise you that I'll do everything possible to make you happy and turn every second of your life like a fairy tale.˝

There were a few quiet moments filled with love before he said what he had to say and before Luke started crying.

"Luke, will you please do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"

☽☽☽

Please comment your thoughts.

Thank you all for reading this. (One chapter and an epilogue to go!)

Love, Lucija ☽