☾šest☽

Song for the chapter: Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

☾☾☾

Wednesday was nerve-wracking for Luke. He and Michael were texting the whole day talking about the big day and he and Calum were texting the whole day talking about Michael.

Calum thought that Luke should just tell Michael how he feels but the blond was way too stubborn to listen.

Kiwi boy patiently listened to all Luke's rants about how perfect Michael was and how much he wanted to kiss him. Calum stopped him when he got uncomfortable when the blond decided to tell him about how much he wants him.

For no apparent reason, Michael ignored Calum when the three of them saw each other at school on Thursday. He seemed to find an excuse whenever Calum asked him anything and acted kind off weird around Luke as well.

The blue-eyed boy hoped that Michael's mood won't stay like that in the afternoon when the two made plans.

It was only a day of not seeing each other but in the past week, Michael became the sun of his life, the source of his happiness. Luke was almost desperate to hang out with him again and Calum made fun of him because of it.

When Luke's class finished Michael was already waiting for him in front of the entrance. The red-haired boy looked like he didn't get any sleep since they last saw each other.

Luke made a mission of making him as happy as possible because the last thing he wanted to see was a sad Michael. He liked his Michael all smiley and making jokes about Pokémons and school's mean girls.

"Hey beautiful." Green eyes instantly sparkled when he saw Luke making him feel all fuzzy inside. At that moment Luke debated for a second if he should follow Calum's advice and just confess his love right there.

"Hello to you too hottie. I'm loving the shirt." It was a shirt Luke got him as a gift when Michael helped him to come out. He was feeling adventurous and placed a kiss to Michael's cheek.

Michael smiled sweetly at him.

"Ready for the second part of devirgining Luke Hemmings process?"

All though he giggled, Luke blushed furiously.

"Not really." He admitted.

Michael turned to him in a second with a concerned expression on his face.

"Hey hey. If you're second-guessing your decision it can wait. If he likes you half as much as you like him he'll wait for you. Even if you change your mind in the last second your decision needs to be respected."

Luke got all teary and emotional. He was so in love it almost hurt.

"Is not that. I just want it to be perfect.

"I really hope he's worth it. I hope you know that if he does one thing wrong I'll break every single bone in his body twice. His dick too."

Luke laughed and wiped away his tears.

On their drive, he had to try extra hard to think about dead puppies because Michael using the word dick made him feel a certain way.

☽☽☽

Tell me what you think about this chapter!

Love, Lucija ☽