☾štiri☽

Song for the chapter: Blink 182 - Feeling This

☾☾☾

The next day Luke woke up extra early, he only had a couple of hours of sleep due to his... experiments.

He wanted to make himself extra pretty for Michael.

Luke showered, waxed his long legs and did his extensive morning routine. He didn't normally wore makeup for school but today was a special day. Today he'd start with his great plan.

His outfit of the day consisted of Jack's army T-shirt which was remade into a nicely fitting crop top and of army green high waisted skirt that barely covered his bum.

By the time a certain pretty man texted him that he was outside his house, Luke's hair was styled to perfection. He double checked that he looked okay before grabbing his bag and heading outside.

He made sure he swayed his hips a bit while he was walking the short distance to Michael's car.

Before even saying hello he was greeted by an adorable laugh.

"Nice outfit Lukey. I'm not that sure if Jack would be impressed by what you did to his shirt though."

Luke giggled. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

He leaned over and kissed his friend's pale cheek. "As long as you like it I don't care."

Michael quickly looked away and started the car, but Luke could see the prettiest pink shade that colored his cheeks.

It was official.

Luke was totally in love with the red-haired boy with pink cheeks.

The two of them spent the rest of their drive to school humming to the tunes on the radio.

When they arrived at the school they quickly found Calum and hung out for a few minutes before the bell rang. Michael apologized again and again till the Maori man told him to shut up.

Michael waved at the two as he made his way to his class which made Luke pout. He wanted to at least hug him or something.

His disappointment was interrupted by Calum laughing at him.

"What?" Luke asked, clearly annoyed.

"You like him don't you?"

"He's a pretty great guy, who wouldn't like him?"

"No. I mean like like him."

The second he realized what Calum meant Luke blushed and hid his face into his palms.

"Am I that obvious?"

The brown-haired boy chuckled while walking towards their classroom. "To me, yes, but I'm pretty sure he's oblivious."

Calum didn't seem to completely persuade Luke into believing that but it didn't stop the blond from completely ignoring his teacher. He had a plan to perfect.

There was nothing he wanted more than Michael.

☽☽☽

Comment, comment, comment. /maybe I'll update extra quickly/

Also, I love doing Luke's makeup.

Love, Lucija ☽