☾trinajst☽

Song for the chapter: The 1975 - Sex

tw: smut (the word daddy is mentioned, it was 2015 I'm sorry)

☾☾☾

*flashback*

"Luke, will you please do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"

The blond boy was crying before Michael even finished the sentence. He pressed his lips against the plumper ones in such a rush, they both collided on the floor. Luke, who was on top, straddled Michael's hips and kissed the man with all the love he could comprehend in that moment.

When they were both out of breath and their lips finally parted, they pressed their foreheads together, breathing the same air, staring at each other's eyes.

"Is that a yes?" Michael asked with a small, insecure smile on his lips.

Luke grinned widely. "Yes, yes. A thousand times yes. I mean I love you, and you love me, what else am I suppose to say." He babbled.

The couple smiled at each other, but Luke's breath was quickly taken away when his boyfriend rolled them over. Now, with Michael on top of him, he kissed Luke's nose, both cheeks and below the ear, before whispering in his ear.

"We should get to business or what do you think?" With that he slowly ground his crotch down making Luke let out a whimper.

It already felt that good and they were only getting started.

Repeating his movements he kissed Luke, shutting up his moans and whimpers.

It turned out they didn't need music since their heavy breathing, moans, and groans sounded beautiful enough.

Michael took advantage of the short break they took for breathing to let Luke know how he felt.

"I love this. You. Us." His green orbs were filled with pure happiness, making Luke smile as well.

"I love you too, so much. But we have something else to do right now." It was Luke's time to wink, two could play at this game.

Michael knew Luke had a teasing side to him but he never expected this.

The blond mimicked the exact same moves, kissing Michael all over his face before whispering teasing words with a sweet voice. "I know you love the clothes you have bought me but I bet you want to see what I'm wearing underneath them." Luke ended his sentence and gently bit Michael's earlobe making the boy moan.

Probably from the thought and from the feeling.

Michael looked at him with a glint of playfulness in his eyes. "You're such a tease, princess. You want to strip and show me what are you wearing under this pretty skirt?" He rolled off of him and leaned on his elbows looking expectantly at Luke.

Luke looked at him in shock making Michael smirk.

"What are you waiting for? You have music. Make a show."

The blond jumped to his feet, because god damn this was really happening. If Michael wanted him to strip, he will. One thing for sure, Luke was proud of his body. He wasn't skinny but he loved every part of pale skin covered in freckles. Luke was pretty sure Michael will love his body too.