☾deset☽

Song for the chapter: Blink 182 - Always

☾☾☾

Michael was writing a letter to Jack. His tenth one. Tenth try not the tenth letter.

How exactly could he express his love for his best friend's younger brother in words?

Jack knew Michael was in love with Luke, he knew for a while. But the red haired boy made a promise which he intended to keep. He would never act on his love if Luke wouldn't be the one to perceive it.

And now after years of loving and adoring the tall blond, he knew it would never happen.

Jack will probably be shocked when he'll find out about the later. For some weird reason, he's been telling Michael for the past year that little Lukey had a crush on him.

He wrote down another sad sentence in which he promised Jack he will never fall in love with such a beautiful creature again. Michael thought he didn't deserve Luke's love, not after how overprotective he was being. It was his idea in the first place to protect Luke and he made Jack lie about it like it was what he wanted.

Michael always thought about Luke like he was his flower, but now it was torn away.

Michael didn't hate Calum. He wasn't exactly his favorite person in the world at the moment, but Luke was smart and if after a week of knowing the Kiwi boy he wanted to lose his virginity to him? Then so be it.

But if he would dare to hurt him there was nothing holding Michael back. He wouldn't mind getting expelled for kicking the new boy's ass or breaking a few of his bones.

The only fights Michael was ever in were in the ring with gloves on because the truth was he was too kind to hurt anyone. He was a big softy and he knew it. Now that he had time to think he decided that he was lucky for not going in the army. Missing Luke would hurt a lot more than not going with his dad and Jack.

He wanted Jack to know that all he wanted was for Luke to be happy.

In the middle of promising him that his phone informed him, he got a text. He knew it was from Luke since the younger boy personalized his giggle as the tone for his texts.

His heart hurt and he didn't know if he could take reading a text about Luke having sex with Calum.

But it was Luke so of course, he opened it.

It took him three seconds to grab his jacket and keys and before his phone would even automatically lock itself Michael was already on the way to Luke's.

Short sentence was on repeat in his head.

Princess Lukey
Mikey, please help. I need you ASAP.

☽☽☽

Tell me how are you liking this so far? Only a few chapters left. :-(

HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?

*Also somebody asked, chapter eight was originally chapter seven but I split it in two due to too many time skips. That's why it has fewer reads and votes. I don't mind it because I'd rather have a better story than more votes.*

Love, Lucija ☽