☾sedem☽

Song for the chapter: The All-American Rejects - Dance Inside

☾☾☾

Michael and Luke were shopping for over three hours. None of them was complaining since they enjoyed each other's company way too much.

They've exchanged changing clothes and doing little fashion shows for each other.

Luke could seriously get used to having Michael around twenty-four/seven.

The blond was changing into the last outfit and all through all the other ones were cute and made him feel pretty (which of course had nothing to do with Michael calling him that) this could really be the one.

It was simple but still sexy enough and it would be perfect for the occasion.

Michael said he loved all of the twenty looks Luke showed him and he was hoping he would get some new compliment on this one. Nothing wrong with beautiful but maybe just a bit more, and yes Luke was totally fishing for compliments.

Luke walked out of the changing cabin with a bit of confidence in his hips as he swayed them around. After finishing his runway pose he tuned hopefully to Michael who for once that day had a frown on his face.

"What do you think?" Luke asked, clearly worried about the comment.

"Umm.. I think you look beautiful as always but I don't think it suits you that much."

Luke wanted to scream at him, made him look again or something. But if his prince didn't like it, than in that moment it didn't matter if he liked it. He could always get it some other time.

So no, Luke didn't say a word, he pouted for a bit but Michael was already tidying away all the clothes they decided not to buy.

He kindly offered to pay for all the things Luke did decide to buy and he did approve of but it was a strong no from him.

After they've picked the outfits it was time to buy other, more sex-related necessities. Buying lube and condoms with Michael was one of the strangest experiences of his life. Luke knew that Michael wasn't a virgin. He told him that himself.

Plus he had condoms in his wallet. Even if that wasn't an indicator but Luke was pretty sure Michael had some experience (all though he hated thinking about soon his gorgeous man with anyone else).

Lube was simple, they just got some middle priced one nothing too fancy and colorful and nothing that could possibly be just some cheap lotion.

Luke gathered some courage and asked Michael about condoms, which brand and size.

He made some snarky comment about him not knowing a thing about Luke's crushes dick, but oh was he wrong. They've picked up something in the middle of all standards and prices again, and this time Luke made Michael pay because he was just too embarrassed.

He didn't regret his decision for a second because the moment the cashier saw the two, Luke's outfit and what they were buying. The teenage man looked at them or more precisely at Luke with a hint of disgust on his face and before Luke even started to feel uncomfortable he already felt a warm, strong hand in his. The blond smiled to himself and stepped a little closer to Michael for comfort.

At the end of the day, he didn't care what others thought about him but having someone there to protect him made him feel all fuzzy inside.

Without letting go of his hand Michael grabbed the bag and led them both to their car.

"Is your mum home?" Michael asked as they were driving away from the mall. "My mum just came from the military base and Jack gave her some stuff for Liz."

"No. I'm actually home alone. Dad and mum left for their spa weekend a bit early and Ben is at the university."

"Oh, so you're home alone?" The tone of Michael's voice was filled with concern, Luke just couldn't guess what exactly was the focus of it.

"Yeah."

"You should stay at mine then. I'll drive you home to pick up stuff for school tomorrow."

"I can stay alone at the house for one night Michael." Luke teased his friend because he was being overprotective again.

Michael stopped at the red light before turning his way to give him a warm smile. "C'mon. Momma bear is gonna be over the moon to see you and she's cooking her famous fried dinner tonight you don't wanna miss on that. Plus I'll let you pick what movie we'll be seeing before we go to bed."

And there's no way Luke would ever say no to that.

They skipped the movie and talked for hours instead.

The two of them covered all possible topics, from all the school's gossips to which sportsman had the best ass on the Olympics.

When Michael finally fell asleep on the couch next to his bed all Luke could think about was how he wanted to change that. To make them sleep together, tangled together as they belong.

Luke thought he was crazy for thinking that way but he really felt that he and Michael were soulmates.

He fell asleep and woke up with a smile on his face.

☽☽☽

We're halfway through the story! ((:

Thanks to all of you who vote and comment!

Love, Lucija ☽