☾devet☽

Song for the chapter: Santana & Jorge Moreno - Satellite

☾☾☾

Luke had spent good two hours setting up the scene.

The first hours consisted of tidying down the living room and moving all the furniture to a setting he liked.

From his bedroom, he brought the fluffy carpet and put it in front of the fireplace. He set up the candles and logged in to the Netflix. The Notebook was ready to play.

Then started the harder part.

Luke took a shower, completely scrubbed his body and shaved his legs. He decided on a messier hairstyle then normal, remembering that Michael pointed it out as cute a few days before.

The blond moisturized his entire body with the lotion Michael helped to pick up in one of their mall adventures. He couldn't help but imagine his strong hands on his soft skin, kissing every part of it.

He made sure he closed all the curtains and started to arrange rose petals all over the floor.

Luke got dressed in a beautiful grayish skirt, a pretty baby pink top, and high white socks.

The second Michael's favorite pizza arrived he knew it was show time.

Nervously he typed down a text for Michael, pressed send and waited for faith to do it's thing.

☽☽☽

Thoughts?

Love, Lucija ☽