☾enajst☽

I love you too (;

☾☾☾

Song for the chapter: Kings of Leon - Sex is on fire

☾☾☾

Michael knew it wasn't right. It should be him and Luke. He promised himself he'll hurt Calum for whatever he did to Luke. For whatever reason Luke texted him.

In less than five minutes he was at the Hemmings' house where only Luke's car was parked. He didn't drive too fast, knowing his body was overflowing with adrenaline. Michael was angry but he wasn't stupid.

Michael made his way towards the house, noticing that only a dimmed light was coming through the blinds. He ran to the door and knocked two times like he always did but got no response. The doors were unlocked when he tried to open them and at that moment his mind imagined million possible scenarios and none of them prepared him for what he saw.

There were rose petals everywhere.

"Luke?" Michael whispered, not knowing why. He followed the light and the petals expecting the worse. As he entered the living room his heart escaped his body.

Right in the middle of the floor was Luke. His Luke with an insecure smile, pretty pink outfit.

Michael's mouth opened in surprise his eyes traveled from the blond to a mess of petals in front of him. Seconds passed as he finally realized that the mess was actually placed into a somehow logical order. Petals represented letters, letters were words and words made sense.

You're the one that I want

Michael's heart was beating hard and he was still confused. He glanced at Luke for help but when he saw the younger boy smiling at him everything fell into place.

Why he wanted his opinion on everything.

Him always blushing and looking for Michael's approval.

Luke was never mad at him for too long.

Why he was observing Michael when he thought the older man was sleeping.

Luke never letting go of his hand.

Calum's confused expression when Michael 'confronted him'.

Luke questioning Michael's mum about the meaning of different roses.

Michael had to pinch himself to confirm he wasn't dreaming. His daydreaming was interrupted by his favorite giggle in the world.

The blond boy slowly stood up and offered Michael his hand that he quickly accepted.

"Luke.." Michael started but was stopped by Luke's hand on his mouth.

"You are so stupid. So, so stupid my pretty prince."

Michael looked amazed and Luke looked happy.

The blond squeezed Michael's hand making sure he was listening to him. Their gazes met and at that moment Luke knew exactly what to say.

"Michael Gordon Clifford. It took me a while but I finally got there."

The smile on Luke's face was prominent.

"I realized that you are the reason my world isn't just black and white. You give the songs I listened to meaning, you made me understand the world better than I ever could myself."

Michael smiled. Finally.

"You are my world. You probably have been for a while. I don't even wanna know where I'd be without you. You helped me to figure myself out, you accepted me and helped me accept myself. Your presence helped me to not live in fear, you didn't let me be afraid. I was free because of you then and I am free because of you now."

Luke's eyes were glossy from tears and he saw Michael's weren't much different. The older boy grabbed Luke's other hand too and they looked like a cute scene from a movie.

"The reason we're both here today is because I'm opening my heart to you, opening my life to you. I don't want you to protect me from the bullies from the distance, I want you beside me helping me face my fears and help me fight my battles. Michael I don't want you to fight instead of me because I don't care anymore." Luke took his and Michael's hand to his face to wipe away the tears, kissing his crush's knuckles in the process.

The fond in Michael's gaze made blond's heart burst with love, he was still quiet, not daring to say anything. He didn't want to ruin anything.

"You, Michael make me feel beautiful and you make me feel loved and I.. I want you Michael.

Maybe I'll tell you one day the stupid about how my feelings washed over me, but for now, I need you to know."

Luke let go of Michael completely, grabbing his face instead. "That I Luke Robert Hemmings am completely and sincerely in love with you."

The smile that appeared on Michael's face was enough to encourage Luke to press his lips against the plumper, softer ones.

It wasn't fireworks, it was like a trance. Michael's lips were soft and warm against his. The stubble Michael had felt amazing against Luke's hands. Overall Michael felt amazing against Luke.

They've stood like that for minutes, just enjoying the moment. When they finally broke apart Michael had the biggest smile and Luke's wasn't much different. He grabbed Luke's hips and pulled their bodies closer together. "And I love you my flower."

Luke threw himself in Michael's hold again, making them both fall on the carpet. Michael only laughed before kissing him again.

They must have feel on top of the CD player remote because a few seconds later music started playing.

Luke only kissed Michael harder, hoping the green-eyed boy would just ignore it but he wasn't stupid.

He recognized the song as one of the ones he suggested to Luke.

Michael still managed to stop their activity and nudged Luke's face with his nose, forcing him to look at him.

"Do you think this is a subtle way of telling me you want me to fuck you?" Michael laughed.

Luke, on the other hand, blushed furiously and wanted to hide his face into Michael's neck, but Michael who laid on top of him moved away. Instead, he peppered billions of kisses all over his face.

"Michael," Luke said giggling. He needed Michael to stop.

"Michael!" He said again a bit louder.

He stopped and looked at him with curious eyes.

"I don't want you to fuck me. I want you to make love to me."

☽☽☽

comment, comment, comment!

what do you think?

Love, Lucija☽