Avril's Porsche

Night had come around, and Valkyrie, Tanith and Jess were sneaking around the back of Skulduggery's house, to get back at Avril for the things that she'd done. Jess had warned them countless times before they'd left about not getting on Avril's bad side, but the two girls were only interesting in getting their revenge.

Valkyrie peered around the corner and motioned for Tanith and Jess to follow her. They snuck around the house and towards the edge of the road, where Avril's Porsche was parked.
"I don't know about this," Jess whispered.
"Shush!" Valkyrie scolded. "Come on Jess it'll be worth it."
"But Avril will kill you."
"No she won't."
"Yes Valkyrie she will. She's a freaking hitwoman! Do I really need to prove a point here?"
Valkyrie narrowed her eyes. "You're a bone breaker right? Just break her bones if she tries anything."
"But..."
"Hush."
Jessica sagged as Tanith brought out the spray can from her jacket and rattled it quietly. Valkyrie smiled, and took it from her. Tanith grabbed another and handed it to Jess, who took it reluctantly. Then Tanith got one for herself and Valkyrie took the lid off hers. She shook it silently, a smile stretched across her face, and one single dimple showing. Then she started to spray at the Porsche. The yellow paintwork was ruined as Valkyrie sprayed painted red all over the bonnet. Jessica's mouth dropped open. Then Tanith joined in, spraying red all over the driver's side door. Jessica stood back. She wasn't going to get killed by Avril for vandalising her beautiful car. Valkyrie moved to the passenger side and started to write 'Valkyrie' in big red letters across the doors. Avril was going to be pissed when she saw this. Valkyrie smiled to herself. This was fun, and Jess was missing out on it.

When the whole Porsche was covered with red paint and looked like it belonged in the dump, Valkyrie and Tanith put the cans away and stood back to admire their work.
"Nice job," Tanith said as she saw Valkyrie's name written across the doors.
"You too," Valkyrie replied, and turned. Her eyes went as wide as saucers when she saw Avril standing at the front door, with her mouth wide open, staring at her car. Her gaze drifted to where Valkyrie, Tanith and Jess were standing. Then she growled and stomped down the stairs. Valkyrie backed up a little.
"What have you done?!" The blonde girl yelled. Valkyrie remained silent. Avril narrowed her eyes and glared with piercing blue eyes that bore holes in her soul.
"This is payback for what you've been doing to me!" Valkyrie yelled, and Avril's expression lifted.
"What?" The blonde girl asked, confusion evident in her voice.
"All the stuff you've been doing to get rid of me! The writing on Tanith's mirror! The hair remover in the shampoo! The knife being thrown through the window with the note attached to it!"
Avril was now looking more confused than ever. "I, I didn't do that stuff Valkyrie."
"Huh?"
"I don't even know why you're accusing me of this."
Valkyrie was shocked. She was sure that it had been Avril doing all those things, but she seemed innocent, and by the sound of her voice, Valkyrie could tell that she was telling the truth.
"Then, if you didn't do it, then, who did?"
Tanith's eyes widened, and Valkyrie turned to see Jessica Carrow standing there with a smirk stretched across her face.