Finish This

Skulduggery grunted and pushed her away with the air, barely dodging her fingers as they reached for him. He backed off as Jess regained herself, and got ready to push at the air if need be.
"You're lucky," Jess snarled. Skulduggery didn't respond. Jess scowled and made for him again. Skulduggery dodged her and kicked the globe away, the mist dissipated and swirled around again when the globe stopped rolling. Now the Death Mist was away from the girls, and Tanith started to stir. Skulduggery turned all his attention back to Jess as the bone breaker made a grab for him again. He pushed at the air and Jessica hurtled off the the right, smacking into the side of the house. She didn't get up. Skulduggery knelt down and brushed his fingers through Valkyrie's dark hair. His partner groaned.
"Valkyrie?"
"Mmmm..."
"Are you alright?"
"Mmmmm...."
"Can you get up?"
"Mmmmm...."
Skulduggery sighed and helped her to her feet, and Avril joined her.
"Bloody Jess," Valkyrie muttered as Tanith came to stand beside Skulduggery.
"Where's the stupid globe?" Avril moaned, rubbing her temples as a headache started to form behind her eyes. Skulduggery pointed to the globe that had been kicked away. It was now underneath Avril's car.
"Great, that's good. Now what?" Tanith asked.
"Now you all die," a voice from behind them boomed. They all spun as Jessica stormed towards them, eyes blazing with anger. Before anyone could react, her fingertips grazed Avril's right arm. Avril screamed as the bones shattered, and stumbled away as Valkyrie sent a wall of air smashing into Jess. Skulduggery dodged out of the way and Tanith drew her sword and came in swinging, but Jess was quick, and touched her fingertips to Tanith's leg. Tanith cried out and fell to one knee, the sword clattering to the ground.

Now it was just Valkyrie and Skulduggery. Everyone else had fallen. It was up to them to finish this.
Jess was circling them, playing with them, her fingertips curling in anticipation, waiting for their next victim. Avril was leaning against her Porsche, clutching her shattered arm, and gritting her teeth against the pain.

Valkyrie clicked her fingers and a spark ignited in her palm. Skulduggery got ready to push at the air. Jess laughed.
"I'll break all your bones!" She yelled.
"Good luck!" Valkyrie retorted. "You'll need it."
Jess smirked as she ran towards them. Before Valkyrie could hurl fireballs, Jess collapsed.