(13) Snapping People

For the past four days I've been a zombie. I really haven't been talking to anyone unless they ask me a question. I haven't gotten more than fours hours of sleep in the past four days because of vivid nightmares and I felt and looked like hell. How did she get my number? I thought I was careful this time. I knew I had to change the number because she now knew my number and she could easily call again from another phone.

Today was my day off, but it really wasn't I had to look at venues today for this damn gala, thankfully I didn't look at them till noon. For now I was getting much needed sleep, but I was only getting that because I decided to take some sleeping pills the night before. I was in finally in a dreamless dream.

The blissful  sleep  was cut short by loud banging on my bedroom, by the time I opened my eyes Damon was standing over me with a scowl on his face, "Your damn friends are outside and they are banging on the door, I just got home two hours ago and I have class in two hours and sleep would have been very much appreciated."

"It's 6:35 why are they here so early and unannounced?" I asked.

"Do I look like a fûcking mind reader to you?" He asked in clenched teeth.

"Go back to sleep and I will take care of them." I said and shook his head.

"Forget I'm awake now and I guarantee it won't be quiet when they get in here. " He damn near growled at me, that's when I noticed he was fully dressed.

"Going somewhere?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, so I can get some damn sleep." He said before he walked out of my room and soon afterwards I heard the front door slam.

I was ambushed once again by a very angry Maria and Shyla, "You have a lot to explain." they both said at the same time.

"Let me wake up before we have this conversation." I said rubbing eyes.

"Do you have shorts on?" Maria asked me.

"Yes."

"Get up then we'll be in the living room."Shyla said before walking out my room and right after Maria followed suit. I stayed in bed stunned for awhile because of their very early and unannounced visit to my apartment.

I wait ten minutes before moving to out of bed and another five before walking into the living room... it was very petty but I couldn't help it.

When I finally walked in the living room Shyla and Maria were on one couch and I was on the other by myself. I felt like I was sitting before angry parent because I just got suspended from school.

I yawned, "Why are you two here so damn early?"

"Really!? Are you seriously worried about sleep right now!? We have important things at hand!" Shyla said kinda loud.

"Well since I just went to sleep three hours ago I think I'm entitled to sleep. Lower your voice when you are talking to me, I already know why you two are here and I was going to tell you later on today." I said looking at both of them.

"What were you going to tell us?" Shyla asked smartly.

"Damon and I are together? Are you happy now?" I yawned.

"When, where, and why?"Maria finally spoke up.

"It was here, it was a couple of weeks back and we have a sick way of understanding each other. Did that answer your questions?" I asked.

"I want details." Shyla said folding her arms.

"I'm not saying anything yet, the relationship thing is still new and I'm still trying to get a good grip on it." My brain came up that with quickly. I knew I could trust Maria and Shyla but I wasn't going to tell them just yet.