(21) Bruises?

Damon and Carter at the restaurant.

Over the next couple of days I've noticed that this kissing rule comes with some perks. For instance there is less fights, it's calmer around the apartment, and it's actually very pleasant to be around Damon. The only bad thing trying to accomplish a goal when all he wanted to do was kiss, now that's not normally a problem, but right it is.

"Damon... I have to go so stop putting more hickeys on my neck." I sighed in blissful heaven as Damon was kissing my neck as I was trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"I'm not doing shìt." He mumbled against my neck.

I pushed him away so could get free. I went to the bathroom to see if I had hickeys on my neck, of course I did and hurried up and applied the base. I rushed out bathroom and grabbed my purse and ran out the door. I reached in purse to grab my keys and they weren't there.

"Damn it." I whispered and walked back to apartment as soon as I was about to knock on the Damon comes out of the apartment with my keys in hand.

"Forgot something?" He smirked.

"Yes, thanks." I said as I was trying to grab them, but at the last moment he pulled the keys back the last moment.

"Come on Damon I'm already late." I meeting my grandma, Denise, and Sam our get dresses for the gala and have a girls day out. I'm already thirty minutes late.

"What do I get?" He said titling his head.

"What do you want?" I asked frowning as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Damon can I have my keys back please?" I said as I slowly walked to him trying to be seductive as possible. "Please, I don't want to leave, but I have to." My hand slid slowly down his naked chest and stopping at the top of his red sweats. His breath hitched and smirked like the effect I had on him.

"Ummm-" he began before cut him by kissing him. He groaned in my mouth before pushing me against the wall his hand with the keys in them was on my waist and grabbed my keys without him noticing.

I pulled away, "Got you." I smiled triumphantly when he groaned realized that the keys where out of his hand.

"You don't play fair." he said.

"I'm not always suppose." I said wiping the lipstick off his lips.

"Have fun with Sam, Denise and Alma. If you get in trouble for being late blame me."

"I will because it's your fault I'm late." I said before walking on to the elevator leaving Damon in the hallway."

+++++++

I ran into the boutique, "I know I'm late. Sorry." I said as sat down.

"I had a feeling you'd be late, so I told you that the appointment was an hour earlier than it's actually is." Sam said.

"What what? So I wasn't late?"

"Nope. Just on time."

"Where is Denise and grandma ?" I asked Sam looking around the room and only saw Sam.

"A patient of Denise's that went into labor an hour ago so won't be with us today and grandma is taking of grandpa because he broke his leg trying to do the whip." . She said as our name was called. Sam went first trying on her strapless red gown. It was a sweetheart neckline with a high going up thigh. It was simple but sexy.

"Very sexy. Who's coming with you to the gala, I noticed you had a plus one on the invitation."

"Doug." Sam said twirling in the dress.