(2) Adjusting

Pic of Damon

Yep, I regretted letting Damon move in. It's been two weeks since he moved in and if we weren't at each other throats, he was playing his loud ass music waking me up, or he was giving his headboard a good exercise . He didn't give a fuck if I was tired and today was no exception.

I could his loud bullshit through the walls. I had a prayer before I got out the bed. I prayed that I wouldn't fuck Damon's world up today, but he was already testing my patience.

"Damon turn the music off!" I screamed as soon as I opened the door. He didn't reply or turn off the music. So I stomped to the kitchen.

I was excepting him to be smirking at me when I entered the kitchen but I wasn't expected a naked girl in my kitchen.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING IN MY KITCHEN NAKED!" I screamed.

She turned around and frowned at me, "Who are you, this is Damon's place."

"Bitch, this is my apartment and if you don't get your damn clothes and get out I will drag you out by your hair." I said seriously.

She scoffed at me,"This is Damon's apartment, I don't know who you are, but you cant be in the threesome. He doesn't do patheic girls like you." she said confidently.

I counted to three. To calm myself down, but it didn't work so instead of body slamming her like I really want to, I turned around and stomped to Damon's room. I didn't even knock I barged in not evening caring what he was wearing. Damon was laying down in his bed with his hands behind head like he was the king or some shit. When he saw me he snarled.

"Don't you know how to knock before entering." He said. I wasn't fazed by his smartass remark.

"Two minutes." I said.

"Huh, what are even talking about? I don't speak in riddles. " he said clearly confused.

"You have two minutes to get that naked girl out of my apartment before I set it off." I said with finality. He opened his mouth but smartly shut it. He quickly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I walked into the hallway to listen to their conversation.

"You have to go." Damon said.

"Why!?" Is it because that girl is here!? Are you cheati-" before she could even finish Damon started to laugh.

"You actually thought we were in a relationship!? Did I ever ask you out? All we ever did was fuck, we didn't talk. Hell, you was an easy one at that, I can't stand your whinny ass voice, you can't keep an intellectual conversation to save your life. You was someone I called when no one else was available. I can get better quality pússy than what you give. So please leave with the little dignity you have left. If you choose to still look stupid I will throw you clothes outside and you will get dressed outside." Damon said calmly.

The naked girl was running and crying, but when she saw me she stopped and glared at me. After glaring at me she went into Damon room and got dressed quickly and left.

When I looked to my right I saw Damon staring at me.

"Tun off the music. We obviously need to talk." I said before I walked to the living room

Eventually Damon came to the living and sat on the couch in front of me. I just noticed that he was shirtless. I have to admit that he is a fine specimen. He has hair you'll want to put your hands through. His eyes are a dark brown, and they give him a mysterious look, not to mention his body! He is very sexy, but too bad his personality ruins his looks.