(30) I'm Fcked ⬆️

Pic of William ❤️

"Carter, what is this?" Damon gestured to the things before him. I didn't say anything, I opened my mouth, but no words came out.

"Am I speaking to air now?" Damon asked me.

"Damon I've been hiding something from you. I have a stalker at first I thought it was a secret admirer because the person was giving me roses and poems, but then I started receiving photos of me and you out together and pictures of me on the balcony. The stop being sweet and became more threatening, until they we nothing, but threats.

"When did they become threatening?" Damon asked me.

"The day after we had dinner with your brothers." I said as I watched Damon's face go to concerned to angry in seconds.

"You've kept this from me for month." I winced at the harshness in his voice.

"I did it because I thought I was protecting you." I said.

"Protecting me from who?" Damon asked me way too calmly. I was nervous because I've never in the years I've known him to talk this calm. It was like we were talking about me picking the wrong movie we were about to watch.

"I don't know exactly." I said and Damon raised his eyebrow.

"Exactly? Please explain."

"I have a feeling I know who's doing this, and if I'm right this person is dangerous." I said.

"Who's the person." Damon asked me.

"I don't want to say."  I looked away. I heard Damon chuckle.

"You think you know who the is and the person dangerous, but you won't tell me." Damon said staring a hole into my face. "Who's the person?"

"Damon I don't w-"

"I'm not asking, I'm telling you." Damon said.

"Fûck Damon I said no!" I said harshly.

"So whoever he/she is made go and buy a gun." He said throwing the box on the coffee table.

"Where di-"

"I found it in your closet. You have a habit of stealing my shirts, so I went into your closet to find a shirt, and low and be hold I found the box fell on my foot, and to my surprise it was a gun inside. Then a hour after I found the gun a envelope in slid under the door. I just put two and two together and I found the answer. If you think you know the person who you think is sending these notes, why not tell me?"

"Because Damon." I said as the anxiety because bubbled in my throat.

"Carter, I need something more than a because. You aren't the only one involved in the sick shît." Damon said. I could tell he was about to blow.

"You don't understand, Damon." I said looking at the floor.

"Make me understand Carter because I'm having trouble myself with wrapping my head around this. What are you hiding from me?"

"I can't say." I said.

"Carter, how am I supposed to protect you if you don't tell me at least what I'm dealing with." Damon said pinching the bridge of his nose. I didn't say anything, I jumped when I heard him yell. "Got damn Carter! Stop hiding shît from me! Be honest for once."