(14) His Ex

Pic of Val

"What the fûck are you doing here." she asked rudely.

"I live here, but the better question is why are you still after my boyfriend told you to leave?" I said making her laugh.

"Your the girlfriend!? Oh Damon, honey! You can do much better than that!" she said laughing.

"Bìtch-"

"Shannon was right you aren't much to look at." she said and my words died in my throat.

"I get it now, you're one of Shannon's minions. Well, you don't have go home, but you need to get  fûck out of my apartment." I said finding the words again.

"I'm my own person." she said angrily.

"Really, I have a hard time believing that."

"Damon you're just-" Her weak ass protest were cut off when Damon grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the apartment and slammed the door in her face. When he came in the living room you could tell he was pissed off.

"Who is she?" I asked him.

"None of your of business."

"None of my business, she's friends with Shannon. Remember that bitch hates me for some reason, and she obviously means or meant something to you." I said making him laugh at me, but his laugh was harsh and cold.

"Does everything has to be about you?" he sat on the arm of the couch and looked at me with cold eyes.

"Are we going to go back to this shìt?" I shook my head.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You being an unbearable son of bìtch."

"I'm a bîtch?"

"If that's all you got out of it, then I guess. It's whatever you feel like being to be honest."

"I don't have to explain shît to you." he got up.

"Fine don't."

"Where you going Damon?" I asked when he got his car keys out.

"Away before I say something that I can't take back." he said before he slammed the damn door.

I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face and heard a knock on the door. When I opened it was Val.

"What the fûck do to you want?" I said not trying to be nice.

"I forgot my purse."

"Wait here." I said slamming the door in her face, not bothering to invite her in my apartment. As far as I was concerned she wasn't allowed in. Her purse was sure enough still in the living room , I grabbed her purse and shoved it in her hands when I reopened the door. Just as I was about to close the door her foot stopped it from slamming in her face.

"I just want to let you know, Damon may be with you, but not for very long. I know him better than anyone else does. In the long run he will be with me where he belongs. Shannon has told me how you're not deserving to be with someone like him when you look the way you do, at first I wasn't so sure, but know I happen to agree."

"Good for you. I don't give a flying fûck if you don't like me or if I look right with Damon, but the matter of the fact is he's with me and not with you, so obviously that speaks high volumes. Right?" I said to get under her skin and it worked.

"You listen-" she put her hand in my face and I slapped it away hard.

"No you listen to me, you don't get to come to my place and be disrespectful. Shannon must have not told you that I broke her nose, so if you want your damn hand , don't ever put your hand in my face again. You don't like me  and that feeling is turning out to be mutual fast. Come back to my place making problems and I won't be so nice the next time." I said before slamming the door in her face.