(4) Lies

Pic of Maria

It's been a week since I cracked my ribs and I haven't been to work since. It wasn't because I didn't want to work, it was Austin's order he put me on a sick leave until my ribs healed properly and I was still getting paid. If I even stepped one foot in Manes Corp. I would be suspended, hell he didn't have to take that far. I honestly I didn't care it took six weeks for my ribs to heal properly so while on my sick leave I was getting paid on time every two weeks. Right now I only had to focus on school and my health, I was living the college dream.... or so I thought.

I don't know who told Maria and Shyla  about what happened, but they knew and they have been over here everyday. They have been getting on my damn nerves with this getting rest shit. If Maria or Shyla  wasn't here then Austin was, being a thorn in my side. If I walked to the ktchen they were fussing, if I got up to go the bathroom they were nagging, to be honest if I moved an inch they were nagging. If I hear, "Sit down Carter you need to rest" or "Carter, sit down before you injure yourself" one time I will cut someone. They even threathened to call my father, Damon just thought it was hilarious and every time I threw a glare at him it made him laugh harder.

"Carter what ar-" Maria said

"Enough! Enough! I love you, Austin, and Shyla but everyone has to go. All of you are being overbearing and it is getting on my nerves. If I have complications I'll just go the hospital. Now with being said get out!" I said huffing and puffing.

After they finally left I felt relieved. "I'm so glad they left, it felt like we were running a Country Inn." Damon said popping of nowhere making me jump two feet in the air. "Awww, did I scare Carter?" he said smirkng.

"Fuck you Damon." I said hotly

"You wish, I would Carter. Too bad you have stick up your ass or I would definitely would." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Nobody your little jolly rancer dìck. You have nothing to offer me" I said laughing.

"Do you know stupid you sound, Carter? All the girls I had in this apartment, I know you heard their moans and groans. I caused all that, if I'm so "small" why do the girls keep coming back huh? I know, they come back because my tongue game strong, my finger game strong, and my dìck game..... well it can make your legs stop woking for a while." he said while leaning on the wall.

I snorted and tried to walk away but Damon stopped me, "Oh you don't believe me then let me show you." he said while pulling down his pants.

"Stop! Stop! I believe you!" I screamed. I didn't want to see his penis. I can't believe he was going to actually that. My mouth was wide opened.

" Liar, Close your mouth before I put my dìck in you mouth because I'll make you a believer and you'll have a reason your mouth to be open." he warned me. I smartly closed my mouth and glared at him and my way to the kitchen.

"What are you cooking for dinner." I ignored him.

"What we having for dinner?" I ignored him. For two minutes he asked to same question and I ignored him for two minutes.

"We aren't having a dinner I am. There is a difference. " I said having my back to him.

"Please, I'm starving." He pouted.

"I'm a bitch remember." I said throwing his words back up in his face.

"Well, you are a bitch. That's the truth." He said scratching his head.

"You are such an asshole. Can you be nice for at least one minute?" I rolled my eyes.

"Man, never mind. I'll fix my own damn food. I don't want to hear your bitching." He before he went to his room.