Chapter 1

Samantha's POV (15th birthday)

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Sammy! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone in the room sang to me, since it was my 15th birthday. "You really didn't have to do this guys." My family and friends planned this whole party just for my birthday and it was a little over the top. But hey that's my friends and family. They are even checking the time every 5 minutes to count down the exact time I was born. 20:47 that's the time I was born at. That's in 10 seconds. "Hey sweety in 10 seconds you are officially 15 years old." my dad said. "I know dad." "5...4...3...2...1!" When they were at 1 everyone screamed. It was because began to float. Yes I began to float. Above everyone and everything in the room. It was terrifying for me and everyone in the room. I slowly came down but some sort of mist was around me. A mist of every single color you can think of and more. Then, when I was back on the ground, everything went black.

I woke up in a bed I was very unfamiliar with. When I opened my eyes I saw my mother with tears in her eyes. "What's going on?" was the first thing I asked her. My mother smiled and hugged me thightly. "Mom? What is going on?" I asked her again. "There is a man who wants to talk with you about what happened on your birthday party." Images of my birthday party came back into my mind and I simply nodded to my mother. She walked out and brought in an old man with a golden eyepatch on his left eye. "Sir do you know what's going on with me?" I asked the man bluntly. "I most certainly do lady Samantha." The old man said. "But let me introduce myself first: I am Odin of Asgard." I sat there, wide eyed. Asgard was the world from the Norse mythology I used to read. "A-Asgard?" I stuttered "That can't be possible." This 'Odin' sighed. "I was afraid you would react like that. Would you like it if I proved it to you?" he asked. "Yeah sure why not." I said this because there is no way this could be real... Right? He told me I had to change in some sort of dress he gave me so I did. When I came out of the hospital I went to 'Odin' and he said, "Grab my arm." So I did. He yelled. "Heimdall!" and then we were traveling trough the stars. I didn't know what was happening but it felt like we were 300 miles an hour and that sure didn't feel nice.

When it stopped we were in some sort of circular room. I quickly let go of the man and stumbled away. "Wha-what's happening? What are we doing here? How did we get here?" All these questions just couldn't stop coming out of my mouth. The man who said he was Odin raised his hand and yelled, "Silence! We are in Asgard we are here because of your powers." "My what!? I don't have any powers. I'm just a girl from Los Angeles." I said as confused as you can get. "Yes your powers. I will explain in the palace." He said. I looked out of the room and saw the rainbow bridge and at the very end of that: The palace. I stared at the palace in awe and slowly followed Odin.
When I get home, everything is going to be different. I know it.

-Edited-