Chapter 7

Hey guys I'm going to use the Bifrost in my story. So just pretend it's still there.

XXX - ThatRandomGirl

Samantha's POV

It's been a week since Steve unfroze and he's doing pretty good. Steve is also a guy to share your house with. He always cleanes up after himself. He is never rude(wich he never was). And he is just so charming and handsome. "So I've read about this Thor guy." I tensed a little at Thor's name. He was the second Asgardian I met and he didn't exactly leave a best first impression. But I must say he changed in a good way after he was banished to earth. I had the power to watch in between the realms too just like Heimdall. But I really had to concentrate at who or what I wanted to see unlike Heimdall. I looked at how Thor was but I saw him getting banished to earth. I also saw how he changed because of a girl named Jane. And no I'm not a stalker. I'm just worried about a fellow Asgardian. I remember how I was called to Asgard by Heimdall.

*FlashBack*

"Samantha Grace!" I heard a low voice yell. "Who is it?!" I yelled back setting my hands alight. "Put out the fire and concentrate on me, Heimdall, Lady Samantha." He said. Heimdall. Of course. " 'Sup Heimdall?" I ask casually while collasping on the couch and crossing my legs just above my knee. "I am well Lady Samantha. How are you?" He asks and I focus on Heimdall. I see him standing there watching the universe. "I'm okay. But I don't think you just wanted to talk to me." I state. "You are right Lady Samantha. Odin is going to give you an official title." Heimdall explains. I frown. "What kind of title is this Heimdall?" I ask him. "It's a title like Odin's sons have. Like Thor is the god of thunder and Loki is the god of mischief and lies." Heimdall explains and I finally get it. "Oh cool. So when do I have to come?" I ask like I get a goddess title from a man in another realm every week. "As soon as you're in the golden dress Odin gave you the first time you met." I remembered that dress. "Okay Heimdall I will go change right now. But don't peak okay?" I asked jokingly. "Haha of course not Lady Samantha. If you are done just go stand outside and yell my name." Heimdall says. "Will do Heimdall. See you soon." I walk into my bedroom and find the dress neatly folded in a special box in my walk-in closet. I put on the dress with my golden pumps and put on some golden and silver make-up. I walk outside in my Asgardian clothes. I am really happy I live on a country side without neighbors. "Heimdall!" I yelled. And before I knew it I was traveling through space again with a speed of 300 miles an hour.

Soon I was in Asgard. I was still in awe. "Hey Heimdall." I greet him. "Hello Lady Samantha." He greeted me back. "So where do I go? Just straight to the castle?" I ask. "Yes milady." He answers. "Thanks Heimy." He frowns at the nickname I gave him. I just laughed and floated to the castle just about 5 inches above the ground. My dress flapping around my ankles. I loved it to be able to fly in the open air again. I couldn't because S.H.I.E.L.D. told me if I did I would be sent back to Asgard. So I didn't I just flew in my training room.

Soon I was at the castle still floating. I got a few weird looks but I ignored it. I slowly put myself to the ground again. I knocked on the door and afer a moment or two the door was been opened by servents. I walked and to the throne Odin was sat on. He looked at me and stood up. "I suppose Heimdall told you why you are here?" Odin asked. "Yes, sir. He-" Odin interuppted me. "Please my child just call me Odin. Sir is way too formal." "Sorry, si- I mean Odin. It is something I am used to from the US army." I explain him. He looks surprised. "You were in the army?" He asks me almost in disbelief. "Yes. With my best friends Peggy Carter and Steve Rogers." When I said that a single tear rolled down my cheek. "What's wrong, child?" Odin asks me concerned. I cleared my throat. "Well Peggy is around 85 years old and the age is taking it's toll on her." I stop and another tear escaped my eyes. "And what is it with this Steve boy?" He asks. Now I'm full on crying. "Well I really liked him. But-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I was now sobbing. "What's wrong, child?" Odin asked concerned. "Steve... He sacrificed himself... For the safety of the rest... Of the earth." I almost whisper not looking at Odin. "Your friend Steve sounds very brave." Odin says. "He was." I say looking back at Odin. Then I just look at the floor again. "Tell me more about this Steve with my family in the feast room." Odin says. I nod and he leads me to the the room.