Chapter 23

Okay so I want to start this chapter with an announcement. HOLY FUDGE WE PASSED 500 READS! I honestly didn't think that people would actually read this story so I'm going to thank you guys. THANK YOU! When I first started this story I was just doing it to spend the time I had in the summer vacation. But now I'm doing it because people are actually reading this. So thank you again for reading this story. That's all I have to say for now so bye guys!

XXX - ThatRandomGirl

Samantha's POV

I was sound asleep until two annoying guys woke me up. Those annoying guys being Damon and Stefan. "What are you guys doing? And you better come up with a good reason otherwise I'll be eating fried vampires tonight." I said while not opening my eyes. "We... Umm... We... Would maybe... Umm... Want some blood?" Stefan said almost in a question. I smirked at him and opened my eyes. "Fine." I said and sat up. Damon was on one side of me and Stefan on the other. I both handed them one of my wrists and they gratefully took it. "Dig in." I said chuckling at my little pun. And they did. Their fangs came out and dug into the skin of my wrists. It really didn't hurt. I just sat there on my bed, with two vampires sucking blood out of my wrists. This was too weird. So I decided to ask Missy for one of playlist to play those songs. She, of course, obeyed and my playlist began to play. The first song that played was Shut Up And Dance by Walk To The Moon. I smirked, I loved this song.

After the song ended Stefan and Damon were done drinking and thanked me. I just gave them a nod, I didn't feel like talking. I felt like singing loudly but not wanting anyone to hear at the same time. I told Missy to stop the playlist and I got out of my bed. I changed my pyjamas into a T-shirt and jeans and slipped on some slippers. I didn't feel like going through the process of putting normal shoes on. I walked out of my room and towards my performing room.

When I walked in I let Missy start the karaoke version of another song. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, a song I wrote myself. (Let's just pretend that Samantha wrote that song and not the amazing band called Fall Out Boy. Let's just pretend that all the songs that I say Samantha wrote are actually hers. I'll tell you what artist it was originally from and what it's called.) Before I began my performance with an actual stage and microphone, I put on one of those bad ass black gloves without fingers and took my black with red electronic guitar. Then the music to the song started.

"I'm gonna make it bend and break
(It sent you to me without wings)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show
(Let the good times roll, let the good times roll)
And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
"Who does she think she is?"
If that's the worst you got
Better put your fingers back to the keys

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so great
"She tastes like you only sweeter, "
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"See, she tastes like you only sweeter."

Been looking forward to the future
But my eyesight is going bad
And this crystal ball
Is always cloudy except for (except for)
When you look into the past (look into the past)
One night stand (one night stand off)

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so great
"She tastes like you only sweeter."
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"See, she tastes like you only sweeter."

They say I only think in the form of crunching numbers
In hotel rooms collecting page six lovers
Get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes
I'm a liner away from getting you into the mood, whoa