Chapter 15

Samantha's POV

Me going to Asgard, arriving there and greeting Heimdall cheerfully. Flash. Me talking to Loki and not exactly liming him the first time I talk to him. Flash. Loki smiling at me mischievously and me looking bored. I knew he couldn't do me any harm. Not even if he really wanted to. Him looking dumbfounded about it and me smirking. Flash. Me and Loki starting as friends. Good friends may I say. Also prank buddies. Flash. Him kissing me and me kissing back. Him immediately asking me to be his girlfriend and me saying yes. I was madly in love with him. Was. Flash. Him going on one knee and taking out a small box from his back pocket. Him opening the box and me gasping. Him asking me to marry him and me nodding and kissing him. Then after saying g a final yes and him slipping the ring onto my ring finger. I squeel in joy and hug him once again. Flash. The day of Thor's coronation. The day everything went downhill for me. Flash. Me screaming to Loki that he can't let go. He looks at me with sad eyes and a sad smile and... Let's go.

I jolt up in cold sweat by a loud BOOM. I look around and see that Peter is next to my bed in his Spidey suit. Mask and all. "What ate you doing here? What's going on?" I ask him. "I'm here because director Fury told me to check up on you and I don't know what's going on but it can't be anything good." He says. I quickly transform into my skin-thight suit and take my hairband and transform it into my mask. "Let's go." I say as I put on my mask.

We run to the main room and see many people fighting. Then there flies an arrow through the room. Hawk-Eye. I think to myself. It hits a computer and the Helicarrier starts to lose hight. "I'm going to the outside!" I yell over the commotion. "Do what you have to do!" Peter yels back as he webs two bad guys at once. I fly through the already broken window outside. I see Tony in his Iron-Man suit pushing an engine to make it work again. I fly next to Tony and help him push. " 'Sup Tony?" I ask him casually. "Oh you know trying to save the Helicarrier full of people. No biggie. You?" He asks. "Just woke up to a fight and saved someone from a grenade. I'm now currently doing the same as you." I reply. "How's your wounds?" I ask. "They're fine. Because you healed them. By the way thanks for that." Tony says. "No problem." I say. The engine is now almost working on its own again. "Cap, hit the lever." Tony says calmly. "I need a minute here!" Steve yells. "Lever now!" Tony says getting a little scared. "What is going to happen if he doesn't hit that lever in time?" I ask. "We are going to be scattered." Tony says. "Steve, hit that damn lever!" I yell. "I need a minute I'm almost getting shot!" He yells back. "Hurry up!" I yell. The engine is working on its own again and Tony and I are getting pressed back. "Uh oh." Tony says too calmly. We both go down and almost get scattered by the engine. "Help!" Tony yells. "Damn it, Steve! Hurry!" I yell. I guess Steve hit the lever because the engine slows down just enough for us to get out of it. "Well that was certainly heart pumping." I say casually as I fly next to Tony. "You could say that." He says. We fly back and as Steve almost got shot Tony pushes the guy back. He falls with him and turns on his back. The lights of his suit go out and Tony just lies there. "Lets get inside." I suggest. I put one arm around Steve's waist and he puts one arm around my shoulders. "I got you." I say as I smile at Steve. He gives a weak smile back and we walk into the Helicarrier without another word.

"Agent Coulson is down." Nick says. I almost trip with Steve still leaning on my shoulders. "What?" I ask. "I repeat agent Coulson is down." Nick repeats. I throw my earpiece out and let Steve stand on his own. I run to my room and lock myself in.

Peter's POV

I'm sitting at the gathering table with Tony and Steve. Director Fury is standing at the front and Samantha locked herself in her room. Dr. Banner and Thor are gone to who knows where. Director Fury is saying something but I'm not listening. I'm too worried about Samantha. Why would she just lock herself in her room? I think to myself.

Samantha's POV

I just sit there thinking. I don't even know why I locked myself in my room. I guess I just wanted to be alone. "Missy can you put on my playlist." I ask my phone. "Of course miss." She says and the music comes out of the speakers I have placed in every single corner of my room. I just lay on my bed and think.

Peter knocked on my door again. "Sam! We have Loki's location! We know where he is going to open the portal!" Peter yells through the door. I shoot up from my lying position and open the door with my mind. "What do I have to do?" I ask. "Only one thing. Suit up." He says and I nod. I transform my pyjamas into my skin-thight suit and put the mask on my face. I take my hair out of my ponytail and shake my curls loose. "Let's go." I say as I walk out the door and shut it behind me.

I walk to the flight deck with Peter in his Spider-Man suit. "Wait. I threw my earpiece away. I need a new one." I say while I stop walking. "I already got one for you." Peter says while handing me an earpiece. "And you give me this just now because...?" I ask him. "I wanted to know when you would notice." He says while smiling sheepishly. "Sometimes you just don't make sense." I say as we walk to the jet. I see Steve, Natasha and Clint already walking into it. We go walk behind them and they turn around and smile at us. "Hey, you guys aren't authorised to be in here." The guy in the jet says. "Son, just don't." Steve says and the guy quickly walks away at the sight of 5 battle-ready heroes.
Let's get this war over with.

***

I am so sorry that this is so short but I didn't know how much to write but I did want to post something. Again, so sorry. I hope you enjoyed. Bye guys.

XXX - ThatRandomGirl