10 Reasons Why It Sucks to Have Aomine as Your Best Friend

I did something similar for Gakuen Alice years ago, so here goes~

~o~

1. He's a pervert. A giant, dirty old man.

He somehow has these bionic eyes that see your underwear. And he opens his big fat mouth to comment on your choice of underwear. Every. Single. Day. Like, hello? Does he have to make it his business that you choose to wear REAL underwear that actually does what underwear is supposed to do, instead of those ridiculous feathery, bejeweled scraps of material he sees on Victoria's Secret Fashion Show models?

2. Two words: he stinks. A lot.

Seriously, what does he put in his locker? Well, besides his precious Horikita Mai magazines. Sweaty shirts and socks that haven't seen the washing machine in two months. That's what. It's like he has never heard of deodorant before. 

3. He looks like a murderer sometimes.

Seeing him in the dark, with only his slanted eyes visible due to his dark skin and jersey color, and his creepy pompous grin... Let's just say you can't even remember how many times you almost died from a heart attack when he pops out of nowhere.

4. He just doesn't understand how hot Luke Hemmings is. 

All he can go on about is his Horikita Mai-chan, and worse, he expects you to listen to him gush about her. But when you start gushing about how hot Luke Hemmings is, he tears your magazine and tells you that "the only one who you can look at is me".

5. Helping him with his homework is like trying to spot Kuroko in a crowd. Utterly impossible.

Because he would flunk all his classes and end up not being able to participate in matches, you have no choice but to help him. Not only would he escape from you every single time, even if you manage to lock him in a room to study, he would fall asleep. Or write nonsensical answers just to piss you off. Well, to be honest, it is highly possible that those stupid answers were the only things his idiotic brain could come up with. Oh, and not to mention, the only topic he is ever interested in is Human Reproduction. But you have to remind him a million times that he can't write "balls. Ew, he has tiny balls" in his answers when asked to label diagrams of the male reproductive system.

6. His voice is so deep he totally freaks you out when he speaks by your ear.

It's like he thinks he's doing a voice-over for a freaking movie trailer. And it doesn't help that you get goosebumps when he speaks by your ear. Why can't he have a pre-puberty Justin Bieber voice? That would make it much easier to... well, resist his charm. 

7. People think you're dating.

Since you two hang around each other all the time, it is no surprise that people always think you're dating and have to comment on how well you suit each other.

8. You actually feel... okay about that.

Although you pretend to feel annoyed and tell him, "Why do people think I'm dating this stupid ganguro?", you actually feel secretly happy that people think you look good together. Though there's no way in hell you would ever give him the satisfaction of knowing that. His head would grow even bigger, so much so that he can't even walk through a door.

9. Sometimes you get this sudden urge to... kiss him

Really. But you try to tell yourself that it's just his stupid deep voice that's messing with your heart. And his tanned, muscular body. And his... //splashes cold water on face

10. You might accidentally fall in love with him.

Maybe. Probably. Possibly. Not that you'd ever admit it. His ego is already huge enough as it is.

~o~

Should I do more of these for other characters? :) I'm also thinking of a "10 Reasons Why It Rocks to Have Aomine as Your Best Friend" or something, hahah.