What If You Were in Labor + Kagami

Edited because the chapter suddenly disappeared and although I managed to recover some of it, Midorima, Murasakibara and Kagami's parts were gone. ;_; So here goes!

Akashi

"I don't like it," Akashi whispered softly, clutching your hand as you pushed with all your might, sweat rolling down your temple. "How someone else other than me is looking at your body."

Before you could react, he had released his hand from your iron grip and approached the male doctor, who was checking the heart monitor.

"Please leave the room," he said in his authoritative, do-not-mess-with-me-or-you're-dead voice. "I do not like the fact that other people are looking at my wife's body."

"Um," the doctor looked decidedly uncomfortable. "I assure you, sir, that we are-"

"I am extremely skilled in every area," Akashi continued. "Music, art, sports, medicine... I can handle it."

"Sir, please. We cannot have-"

"Well, then. I'll have to make you leave." Akashi glared at the doctor, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"SEIJURO, STOP BULLYING THE DOCTOR! I'M GIVING BIRTH OVER HEREEEEEEEEE!"

Aomine

"It hurts," you groaned, your face scrunched up in pain.

"I know, (First Name)," Aomine replied soothingly, stroking your hair. "I know exactly how you feel."

"YOU DOOOOOOON'T!" You screamed, as another wave of contraction hit you. "YOU DON'T HAVE A BLOODY VAGINAAAAAA!"

"Thank God for that," he muttered. "But seriously, (First Name). Must you really spread your legs to someone else? The only one who can see-"

"How else is the baby supposed to come out, you idiot?!"

Kise

You pushed as hard as you could, screaming with the effort.

"Go for it, (First Name)-cchi!" Kise screamed along with you. "YOU CAN DO IT!"

The entire room was filled with the agonized yells and screams from the two of you, and the doctor and nurse looked a little taken aback.

Sweat was pouring down your face, and when you looked at Kise, you saw that he also looked as though he had just run a marathon.

"I'm the... the one giving birth. Why the hell do you look like you're the one doing it?!" You managed to say.

Kise wailed, "You're tearing the skin off my arm, (First Name)-cchi!!!" You looked down and saw that you had your hand around his right arm, your nails digging into his skin. "You're giving me a gigantic bruuuuuise!" The last word escaped from his mouth in a long, high-pitched scream.

And for the entire duration of your labor, the whole room was filled with you and your husband's synchronized yells and groans.

Kuroko

"You can do it, (First Name)," Kuroko said quietly, patting your hair gently. "If anyone can do it, you definitely can."

You nodded, clutching onto his arm and squeezing it so hard it turned as red as Kagami's hair. However, Kuroko just bit his lip and endured the pain, knowing that the pain you were in was about a million times worse.

Time passed, and you were wondering why the baby wasn't out yet.

"D-Doctor? How long more will it take?" You gasped out.

"He should be out already..." The doctor frowned, checking. "Oh, wait... I'm so sorry! He's actually out already! Probably has been for a minute or so..."

And sure enough, when you concentrated, you could hear a tiny, piteous wail. A baby's cry.

"Looks like he inherited my lack of presence, huh?" Kuroko smiled, his eyes filled with love and happiness.

Midorima

"Just a bit more!" The doctor urged. "I can almost see the head!"

"NO!" Midorima yelled, glaring at the doctor. "Hold it in, (First Name)!"

"How..." You gasped. "Am I supposed to hold a baby in?!"

The doctor and nurses looked at your green-haired husband as though he had grown boobs from his head. At that moment, you were questioning his sanity too. And yours, for marrying such a weird man.

"Um, excuse me, sir, but..." One of the nurses tried saying, but was interrupted by Midorima's agitated little speech.

"Hold it in! It's 11.19pm on 21 June, just 41 more minutes and he'll be born on 22 and be a Cancer like me!" He said, checking his watch frantically. "I want us to share the same lucky items and watch Oha Asa together every morning!"

And so throughout the entire birth, while the doctor and nurses were chanting, "Push! Push! Push!", your husband was yelling, "Hold it in! Hold it in! Hold it in!"

Murasakibara

"(First Name)-chin, go for it~" Murasakibara stroked your hair as you winced from the pain. "I'll treat you to ice cream when you're done. Oh, or maybe you'd like some maiubo instead?"

"Nrgghhh..."

"Oh, I know! You want brownies? Or potato chips? I can get the salt and vinegar ones... and those spicy ones I saw in the store the other day."

"Please, Atsushi," you managed to say. "Stop talking about food." The thought of food at that agonizing moment made you want to throw up.

Murasakibara looked at you, a worried look etched onto his face. "You look like you're in so much pain. Who's making my (First Name)-chin suffer so much? I'll crush him!"

You let out out a sound that sounded as though you were being strangled. "Atsushi, please do not crush our baby. Or I swear I'll take away all your potato chips and burn them."

Kagami

"Come on out, baby!" Kagami yelled. "Meteor Jam your way out of there!" He let out a few other whoops and yells, not unlike those he made when he dunked when playing basketball.

You felt happy at his enthusiasm, but he was making so much noise alone that the doctor looked slightly alarmed.

"It's weird how you're the one giving birth, but your husband's the one making all the noise, huh?" He looked at you, a bemused smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Come on, come on! Pretend you're in the Zone! You're almost there!"

You smiled back weakly at the doctor.

Once a Bakagami, always a Bakagami.