10 Reasons Why It Sucks to Have Midorima as Your Boyfriend

Doing the "boyfriend" version instead :) And this is for you and your obsession with this derp carrot catherineko :p

~o~

1. His Oha Asa obsession drives you up the wall.

He will practically murder you in the morning if you try to switch the channel to the anime channel to get your daily dose of hot pixelated guys. Because hey, Oha Asa > girlfriend any day, right? And let's just say if you haven't gone out with someone who carries kettles and toilet seats wherever he goes, you don't know what embarrassment is.

2. He refuses to go near you on days your horoscope is not compatible with his.

He would avoid you like the plague and scream bloody murder if you stepped within his 3m radius.

3. He's more tsundere than Aisaka Taiga.

"I... It's not like I like you or anything, you idiot. Don't flatter yourself. I just happened to make extra food."

And when you take the initiative to kiss him because he knew he didn't have the balls to, he would jump a mile into the air and be all, "W-what are you doing?! How brazen!" But he would return the kiss and turn red all over and be like, "it's not like I wanted to kiss you. I just didn't want you to be totally humiliated because I'm a good guy."

4. He spends so much time with Takao you wonder if he's gay for him.

Everywhere he goes, Takao is glued to his side. Yes, they even go to the bathroom together like girls in high school. For all you know, they were sharing lipgloss and winking at each other in the mirror.

5. You can't even get mad at him for that because the truth is, they are cute together.

6. His eyesight is so bad that without them, he mistakes Otsubo-senpai for you and starts telling him, "(First Name), I am not a tsundere!"

As if you look remotely similar to a 98kg basketball captain with muscles bigger than your head.

7. His eyelashes will always be more on fleek than yours.

Just look at those bottom lashes. He and Kise should seriously consider starting their own brand of eyelash serum.

8. One word: nanodayo.

Sure, it can be cute at times, but when you are having your period and practically dying of pain, yet he is just at the side going "why are you so mad at me nanodayo", "why do you only want this brand of pads nodayo", "ask Takao to get them nanodayo!", you just wanted to hurl a million tampons at him and scream, "THEN NANODAYO OUT OF MY LIFE! MY LIFE IS NANOYO BUSINESS!"

9. Then he makes it impossible for you to stay angry at him by buying you a whole carton of your favorite pads and chocolates.

10. Even though he put them all in the same box and the chocolate melted all over, which is, you know, kind of gross.