What If They Tried Girl Products

*still on hiatus (check my author's note in my other KnB book for details) but decided to finish up this draft since I was feeling kinda inspired ohoho*

Let's just say you managed to force them to try this stuff because they lost a bet or because you blackmailed them ;)

Akashi

👙Bra

• puts it on easily without any difficulty buckling it

"It's so uncomfortable... I'd much rather be taking this off you than putting it on me."

👠 High heels

• stumbles a little at first but soon gets the hang of it

"This isn't that bad at all. I could get used to this."

💄 Make up

• puts on perfectly, with a perfect winged liner and everything

"I shouldn't even have asked you to try this," you sighed. "I should have known you would be better than me at everything, even at being a girl."

"Um... sorry that I excel in everything?" Akashi said jokingly.

"I'm now convinced that you're a drag queen in your spare time," you muttered under your breath.

Aomine

👙Bra

• struggles to buckle it

• "What the heck is this shit? Is this a bloody Saw trap?"

*cracking sound from his bones*

• "F*CK DID I JUST BREAK MY ARM PUTTING ON A BRA?"

• "This is why all women should just go braless, damn it."

👠 High heels

• "Bitch please, these things are for short people. And I'm not one of you little people."

• trips and falls flat on his face on his first step

💄 Make up

"What do you even start with?" He looked blankly at the countless beauty products spread out before him. "Why are there so many?"

"They're still not enough to cover up the wrinkles on your face," you shot back at him.

"Ooh, what's this? 'Undress Me'? 'Sex Machine'? 'Deep Throat'?" He read off the tubes of NARS lipsticks that he picked up."Man, your makeup sure has sexy names, (First Name)." He wiggled his eyebrows lewdly.

"You're supposed to try the makeup on, not-"

"'G-spot?' Hey, can you try saying 'I'm wearing my G-spot on my lips today'?"

You threw your 'Sexy Mother Pucker' at him.

Kise

👙Bra

"This is no good, (First Name)cchi, there is hardly enough padding for support. You should get one with a front clasp, too. It makes your life, not to mention mine, so much easier," he winked.