What If They Took Your Phone + Kagami, Himuro, Takao

Requested by JenniCreated (I hope you don't mind that I combined the 2 requests!)

Akashi

One day, the two of you were just chilling out in his room. Akashi was practising his violin, but he kept one curious eye on you as you sprawled across his bed, typing away on your phone.

"What are you doing, (First Name)?"

"Eh?!" You almost dropped your phone in shock, your face turning red.

Even more curious now, Akashi put down his violin and walked over to you. Before you could react, he had swiped the phone out of your hands.

"You write on Wattpad?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No one's supposed to know!" You wailed.

"Why? You should be proud of what you write. I know I am." Akashi sat down on the bed next to you. "Proud of you, I mean."

"My stories suck." You buried your face in your hands. "No one reads them."

"I will." Akashi promised. "I will spam comments and vote until you're sick of seeing me in your notification box. And they don't suck. As long as you keep trying and improving, I'm sure everyone will realize how amazing your works are."

"Even my lemons?" You muttered under your breath, blushing.

"You write those?" He let out a low whistle. "Especially those, (First Name). Especially those."

Aomine

Aomine looked over your shoulder as you unlocked your phone, and let out an unimpressed grunt. "Who the hell's that on your lock screen?"

"Someone hotter than you," you retorted.

Suddenly, your phone was plucked from your grasp and you let out a horrified screech. Your precious phone was in Aomine's hands, and he swiped at your screen with one hand, using the other arm to hold off your attacks. It didn't help that he was way taller than you.

"What the hell? I'm your boyfriend and you have entire photo albums dedicated to other guys?" Aomine said incredulously. "Who the hell is this Kaneki Ken? And Levi Ackerman?"

"Give it back!" You yelled, pounding at his muscular arms. Your face was hot as you tried to recall what pictures you had. Damn, how many shirtless pictures of hot guys do I have in there?

After another few minutes of futile struggling, Aomine chucked your phone back at you and strode out of the room, a smug grin on his face. "I'm going to the convenience store. See ya, (First Name)."

You stared at his back, speechless, when your phone buzzed with a new message from Facebook.

(Best Friend's Name): (First Name)! What are you posting?! >.>

You immediately went to check your timeline and almost dropped your phone when you saw what was on the screen. Your whole page was spammed with pictures of scantily-clad women. Women with boobs bigger than your head.

"AOMINE DAIKI, COME BACK HERE!" You screamed. "What the hell did you post on my timeline?!"

"Someone hotter than you," he yelled in response.