Nightmares. (Steve Rogers x Reader)

{I hope you like this one. Sorry if its a little long and its kinda all over the place. But I tried to make like You have PTSD (sort of) and Steve has to from fighting in the war and stuff and yah. I hope you like it!}

It had been a lovely night so far, you were enjoying being at one of Tony's lavish parties. As you sat at the bar with a few other Avengers. Wanda sat at your right, Pietro next to her and then on your left was Natasha and Bruce. You all sat drinking, talking and laughing until Wanda started to get a bit restless as in she was mindlessly playing with her powers.  She was moving her drink about and such,

"I think Wanda's drunk." Nat said to you. You nodded in agreement as Wanda who was normally mature was acting very childish her normally pale face had now turned a bright shade of red. You turned around to examine the party and then you saw him.. Mr. Captain America standing over in a corner talking with Sam. He was in a leather jacket and a blue shirt that hugged his chest. His jeans were loose and his golden hair was sort of messy but it was adorable. You had always had a thing for Steve, ever since you had joined the Avengers, you took an immediate liking to him. Although lately your feelings had begun to blossom a lot more, you loved his eyes the most, that blue as the ocean color, they were were mesmerizing and you often found yourself getting lost in them.

Wanda leaned over to her brother giggling and looking at (Y/n) who was busy staring off into space.

"I have an idea. Do you want to see her fears?" Even though she could read minds she has trouble reading (Y/n)  she only could get bits and pieces. She never got her fears though, Wanda had no idea what (Y/n)'s fears  and she wanted to see what they where and also since she was drunk she thought it would be a nice party trick.

Pietro didn't respond to his sister. Well he didn't really even have time too even though he had super speed. Wanda leaned over to (Y/n) as red magic surrounded her head,

He was there. The man with crazed eyes and wild hair. He looked at you, laughing as he had you on the cool metal table. You were strapped down and the room was dimly lit.

He was the man who made you the way you were. He started to come at you with a syringe in one hand and a knife in the other. He was still laughing, it was agonizing. It was almost like a wheeze but it sounded psychotic. You shook my head back and forth. You screamed and fought against your restraints.

"Stop fighting. We haven't even begun then experiment yet." He said his voice like nails on a chalkboard and then sliced your arm with the knife and stuck the needle in. Suddenly your veins felt like fire, the same pain. You knew this pain and you hated the pain. You screamed and shook violently. He was still laughing the same agonizing and psychotic laugh.

" SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" You screamed at him through gritted teeth and shaking your head wildly. He stopped for a moment and smiled.

"There's the insanity, I'm looking for. All your powers are great but driving you to madness is the best one I've given you! And you can control when you go insane! You'll be the ultimate weapon!" You broke free of your restraints and shot up off the table. You grabbed a knife from the small table next to you and lunged at him. You pinned him up against the wall,

"I didn't ask for this! I didn't want to become this monster!" You yelled.

"You are my beautiful monster." He said caressing your cheek.Suddenly you heard a glass break.

You looked around to see a hundred people looking at you in shock. You looked back at him, but he wasn't him anymore. You had a waiter pinned up against the wall with your dagger to his throat,