Thinking too much. (Steve Rogers x Reader)

{Requested by beardsdothingstome I hope you like it!}

You hated this. You were training since you were a new addition to the Avengers and Captain America was your trainer. You hated it, he's always correcting you saying you had the wrong stance, you swung to wide, you kicked to low pretty much everything you did was wrong to Mr.Perfect.

You punched the bag furiously. You punched and kicked until you were out of breath you stopped grabbed your water bottle and took a drink. Loving the cool feeling as it traveled down your throat.

"You had the wrong stance again." You heard Steve say. You remembered he had been standing there in the corner watching you. You clenched your teeth and tensed up a bit.

"Oh did I now." You replied sarcastically. Steve looked at you sternly and you returned the look.

"Yeah, also the swings on your punch were to wide and took to long to make contact." He said continued. You twitched a little as he went on to explain everything else you had done wrong.

"Am I bad fighter?" You asked fuming. He looked at you slightly stunned,

"No. I never said that. You just.." You cut him off.

"Then why do you keep saying everything I do is wrong?! It's seems like I can't get one punch in without it being too wide or the stance is wrong." You snapped at him.

"You need practice (Y/N). You've only been here a few months and your last mission didn't go so well. I'm trying to help you!" He exclaimed.

"In a real fight you don't have to time to think about all this crap!" You yelled.

"Oh look the couples fighting again." You heard Tony say. You snapped your head to see him standing by the door.

"WE AREN'T A COUPLE!" You and Steve yell back at the same time. Then you both give each other glares then you stomp out of the room Shoulder checking Tony on the way out.

..................

"I just don't what it is. Everything I do is wrong to him." You said to Wanda. You had come to her after your tough training session with Steve. You both sat in your living room, enjoying some tea.

"I think he's right about practice I mean. You and I both are new so we do need a lot of practice." Wanda said her accent dripping off every word.

"Yeah, Yeah." You said waving off the fact she sided with Steve.

She chuckled lightly,

"I think the reason you two don't get along so well is because you like each other." She said.

"Oh no not you too Wanda. Everyones been teasing us." You said shaking your head.

"No no. I'm being serious. I know you like him and I know he likes you too." You blushed.

"How do you know.. Oh right mind reading." You said. I mean you had to admit Steve was Attractive and his muscles were glorious. Plus his gentle and sweet personality was always something you enjoyed when he actually acted nice to you. Also his butt was pretty great too.

"(Y/N)! Can you stop being so gross. I do not want to hear you fawning over Steve's butt." She said laughing a bit. You laughed awkwardly and blushed even harder. So maybe you did like Steve but that still doesn't excuse his attitude towards you.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. You groaned as you got up while Wanda laughed. You slowly walked over to the door and opened it. Steve stood there with a distant look in his eyes,