No fear. (Loki x reader)

{this is super short. But i wanted to update for you guys and I am working on a longer one for Loki. I just can't finish it today but I hope you like this one instead.}

"I don't fear you." I said calmly. I stared at the raven haired man.

"And why not? Am I not the Monster you tell your children about at night?" He replied raising his voice a little. He stepped closer to me, my fists tightened. His eyes looked at me with curiosity and pain. I avoided his gaze and looked down at the floor. Suddenly he  put is ring finger on my chin and forced me to look him in the eye.

"Why not?" He said sternly. "Why do you have no fear?!"

"Because You are simply a man that is broken, who is lost and feels out of place. I have no fear of you because I understand you." I replied. Keeping my voice from wavering, I swallowed it was dead silent in the hall. Loki looked at me confused like he was trying to accept that someone understood him. Who wanted nothing more then to help him.

He bent down and his hot breathe hit my neck sending shivers down my spine. He kissed my neck causing me to shutter a bit then he looked at me, his eyes were glistening but he was too proud of a man to cry. He simply kept his stern look but softed it and he kissed me.

It was slow, sweet and passionate. It wasn't rough like most people would think. So many emotions flowed through our kiss, Anger, Sadness, Happiness. It was amazing, Then Loki  pulled away, making me feel cold and a bit empty. He looked at me and smiled a bit,

"You know I have been looking for a queen to help me take over the world." He said slyly.

"And I would gladly accept the offer ." I said and we walked down the hallway together.

{I hope you guys liked that. It was just a small idea i had. I hope you guys liked it! And like i said I am working on a longer Loki x reader so yeah. I love youu guysss!!}