Farm. (Clint Barton x Reader)

{I hope you guys like this one! I'm back from my competition and should be updating again! This takes places after Ultron but Clint isn't married to Lara. I hope you enjoy it!!}

It was a hot day in rural New York. You had been working vigorously on Clint's farm, cleaning the stalls, helping clean up the house, etc. He had invited you to stay after your PTSD after the Battle of Ultron had been plaguing you lately and robbing you of sleep. He said he would come here every so often to clear his head, the rest of the team where back at Stark Tower cleaning the place up and recuperating in their own way.

You walked into the musty barn carrying a bale of hay and set it down with a huff. You sat on top of it, wiping the sweat that dripped down your face and pulling at your (Y/H/C) strands that clung to your face. You had to say all this work had helped you sleep better at night as you were often to tired to think. You looked around the old barn and your eyes finally settled upon a faint carving in the wood. You had to squint to read it,

Clint Barton was here.

You chuckled at the carving and the stick letters. Suddenly the Jet ride here with Clint ran through your brain,

"So where we going?" You asked Clint. You were wearing very casual clothing and weren't used to wearing this kind of stuff on the jet or anywhere for that matter.

"Some place magical." Clint said smiling a little. He was such a cutie. He acted like a little boy a lot but that just made him even more attractive to you. You liked Clint from afar, he never really talked to you much so when he invited to go somewhere with him you were immediately shocked but quickly agreed.

"Oh." Was your short reply.

"I'm just kidding, it's not Disneyland but it'll help. It almost always helps me clear my head after a battle and I figured it would help you as well." He said. You merely nodded even though he couldn't see you that well.

"Would you at least tell me what it is?" You asked.

"Yeah I suppose, it's a farm. My family's farm.. I inherited it from my Dad. I lived there my whole life.. I rent the place out on occasion and it's really the only place I call home so I had Fury keep it a secret." He said eyes focused straight ahead.

And that brought you to now. You had been working non stop for that past three days and even though Clint had insisted you rest, you didn't want to afraid to that the memories would come back in floods again. You would have to say spending this much time with Clint has made your feelings grow even stronger for him. He was such a sweetheart to you and turns out you each have a lot in common. You never really wanted to leave.

"(Y/N)?" You snapped from out of your daydream and saw Clint standing in front of you. His plaid shirt was open and he didn't have an undershirt on. So you got a full view of his toned chest and abs. Sweat glistened down his chest, you sighed a little.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." He said chuckling causing you too blush.

"Sorry..I'm just a little tired." You said looked up at his warm brown eyes.

"Well maybe you should rest for a little while. You've earned it." He said sitting down next to you. Sweat beaded around his forehead.

"Oh that's not necessary." You replied. Pushing your sleeves up a little,

"Well if not that at least drink some water. I don't want my favorite Farm Girl passing out on me." He said smiling at you. His smiles always brightened your day, they were also apart of the reason why your PTSD hadn't been terrible these past few days. You felt safe with him. If only you could tell him how you feel.

"Well alright. But your helping me up." You said chuckling. He laughed and got up extending a hand out to you. You grabbed it and he pulled you up. Then he leaned down a little,

"Get on. Don't want you passing out on the way to the house." He said. You giggled as you hopped on to his back. You immediately felt his damp sweat soaked shirt.

"Eww your all sweaty." You whined sounding like four year old. He simply chuckled and he carried you out of the barn and to the front porch setting you down gently.

"Thanks for the ride." You said smiling.

"Neighhh." Clint said imitating a horse. You giggled a bit and ran inside, a blast of cool air hit your face and you already felt ten times better. You sighed enjoying the cool air.

"Hey, sit down I'll get us some water."Clint said walking past you grabbing your shoulder for a split second then let go. His touch still lingered for a bit as you sat down on the blue couch. You almost dozed off for second but soon a flash of the battle and the sound of gunfire rang through your head and you woke up in a second. You sighed rubbing your temples.

Suddenly Clint came out the kitchen with two tall glasses of water. He set one down on the table and held the other out to you. You took it graciously, muttering Thank you as you immediately sucked down half the glass.

The cool water felt nice as it traveled down your throat and you set down the glass. Clint looked at you eyes bright and then took a sip of his own. His Adams apple bobbed up and down. His lips pursed around the glass..you had never wanted to kiss him that much as you did then. He eyed you as he took another gulp and then set down the glass next to yours.

"(Y/N).. You've been really off today.. Are you sure you're feeling alright?" He asked feeling my forehead. I smiled faintly,

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Something I want really bad but I know I'll never get."

"And what might that be?"

"You.." You said without thinking. You immediately clamped your hand over your mouth,

"I'm sorry." You muttered removing your hand knowing your face was tomato red.

A smirked tugged at Clint's lips as he leaned over to you He was so close that if either of you moved an inch it would close the gap between you. You felt his hot breath on your lips,

"I've been thinking all day too." He said glancing down to your lips.

"About what?" As You spoke your lips brushed against his sending chills down your spine.

"About You, Sugar." Then suddenly his soft, plump lips were against yours in no time. You sighed as finally something you had been wanting for so long was finally happening. You ran your fingers through his sweaty hair and deepened the kiss for a little bit before Clint pulled away causing you to whine a little.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." You said between heavy breathes.

"Me too, Sugar."

{TBH I just feel like Clint would call his S/O Sugar. Idk it just feels right. But I hoped you enjoyed it sorry if it was short. Also the picture (if it loads for you. I just couldn't resist putting it up with this chapter I'm sorry.}