It hurts. (Bruce Banner x Reader)

{I hope you guys like this one! Also thank thank thank you for over 300 reads! It means the world to me honestly! Also I apologize if the title is a little miss leading and I also got this idea from a tumblr imagine!! It should be up there in the picture!! So creds to them for da idea! I hope you enjoy some cute fluffy Bruce Banner}

You opened your eyes to see sunlight flood into your room. You sighed as rolled over to your side hoping to see Bruce. He had been your Boyfriend of a few months and he stayed with you because you had been one the few people to calm him down. You looked at the empty side of the bed and sighed.. Bruce had been working a lot lately in the lab and he sometimes would sleep there. You never asked what he was working on, it was probably because you just know when ever Bruce spends that much time in the Lab it must be big.

You rolled onto your back when suddenly you felt it. Something wet and sticky between your legs...you threw back the covers from your legs and you were wearing one of Bruce's big yellow shirts. Then you saw a puddle of blood between your legs and your groaned so loud. You were sure you had woke up one of the neighbors. You whimpered a little as you got up and waddled to the shower.

You weren't expecting your period until next week but sometimes Mother Nature likes to throw a surprise party. You took a shower not wanting to get out as the Hot water relaxed you immensely. But eventually you did and changed clothes, putting on a pair of sweatpants and a pad. You then put your (H/L) (H/C) in a messy bun (even though it was still wet).

You walked out of the bathroom and looked at the bloodstained sheets. You didn't want to clean up because you already felt tired and depressed. Damn PMS. But you did it anyway better now then never. You pulled the sheets off and walked to the laundry room and through them in the Wash.

Then it hit you. The thing every woman dreads about periods.. Cramps.

But yours were damn awful, when you first had your period you thought you were dying they hurt so bad. Really the only good thing that's come out of them is having a high pain tolerance which is good when you work with the Avengers.

Suddenly a sharp pain in your abdomen hit you and you ran to your bathroom. You needed to get your heating pad and some ibuprofen. But just as you were reaching for the bottle, a wave of nausea hit you and you immediately huddled over the toilet then proceeded to throw up last nights dinner. You felt tears sting in your eyes,

You can get up (Y/n) just get up, get your phone then come back. You thought trying to get up, you eventually decided to just crawl. Slowly you made your way to your nightstand. You couldn't see where was so you spent a few moments blindly feeling around the top of the nightstand until you finally felt to coolness of your phone. You crawled back to your spot next to toilet on the bathroom and curled up into a ball.

You looked at your phone and pulled up Bruce's number. You wanted so badly to call him, so he could come over here and help you. But you didn't want to take him away from his work or make him super stressed.

You tried deep breaths and every time you moved another Cramp would hit you. They started to getting to the point where tears streamed down your face. They had brought you to tears like this in a long time.

Finally you just said screw it and dialed Bruce's number.

It rung for a few moments before you heard Bruce's soft voice,

"Hey (Y/n)." You smiled a little as you heard his voice. "Sorry I'm not at home this morning Tony called me saying he needed my help on this project of his again."

"Um..Can you come home?" You said slowly through your tears as another cramp hit you. It felt like some one was stabbing you.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Bruce said concerned.

"I just..I need you home.. But..but if you have to stay that's fine. I can muscle through." You replied.

"Sweetie whats wrong?"

"I'll tell you when you get here...it hurts.." You said as more tears streamed down your face.

"Give me 5 minutes." Bruce said his voice laced with concern. Suddenly the line went dead and squeezed your phone as another wave of pain shot through you. You debated on actually going to the hospital.

You closed your eyes and started taking deep breaths again. It helped to focus on something other then the pain.

In.out. In. Out.

"(Y/N)?!" Bruce call from the living room. That really was Five minutes..

You groaned in response hopefully loud enough for him to hear. You heard the stomp of Bruce's feet and he walked in the bathroom to see you on the floor in the fetal position.

He quickly knelt down beside you,

"What's wrong sweet heart?" He said calmly as he wiped a few tears from your face.

"It's just my..period and my cramps..are kinda bad." You replied slowly.

"I think it's more then kind of.. Do you need anything sweetie?" He asked his soft brown eyes stared into your (Y/E/C) ones. You sighed as you felt your self falling even harder for Bruce. He was so sweet to you.

"Some..Ibuprofen." You said. Knowing you would have to sit up, you slowly on raveled yourself and sat up. Another cramp hit you and clenched your fists.

Bruce quickly got up and grabbed the bottle,taking a pill out and filled a little paper cup you kept in the bathroom and walked over to you.

You weakly grabbed it from him and popped the pill into your mouth followed by a drink of water. You sighed and rubbed your eyes and another tear escaped down your cheek. Bruce quickly wiped it away then kissed your forehead.

"Anything else?" He said smiling sweetly at you.

"Can we cuddle? Your always so warm." You said laughing faintly. Bruce chuckled and then picked you up. You immediately wrapped your arms around his neck and nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck.

"Where is the bed sheet?" He asked confused.

"I had to wash it." You replied wincing. He shrugged and laid you down gently. Then climbed over you and pulled you close to his chest. He felt like a toaster and you sighed as you felt your body began to relax. Bruce brought the covers up to your chins and kissed your nose.

"Sleep babe. You need it." He said smiling. You faintly smiled in return and felt your eyelids get heavy. Then you drifted off to sleep..

_______

You woke up feeling tens times better and too see Bruce in front of you sleeping soundly. You giggled softly and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you my prince for taking care of me." You said quietly nuzzling your head under his chin.

"Anything for my Princess." He whispered as he kissed the top of your head and pulled you closer.

{I think I personally could have shortened this up a bit but I hope you guys liked it!! Thank you for reading and Voting!! Love you guysss!!}