Piano. (Loki x reader)

{as promised a longer Loki imagine! I hope you like it and i guess it sort of a song fic.. Idk its kinda all over the place i'm sorry about that but I still hope you like it anyway! Enjoy! Also the picture if it loads its so freaking adorable. Like I can't Loki is to cute. My little cupcake!!}

It was a quiet afternoon in the Avengers tower. The team had a week off finally, everyone was off doing there own personal thing. Natasha and Clint were in Budapest (something about wanting to relive the memories) Bruce and Tony were in the Lab working on some science stuff. The twins were out exploring the world,Steve and Bucky were out as well but trying to catch up with the world. Thor decided head back to Asgard but Loki stayed behind (he never told you why however.)

So that brings us to now. You we're alone in the Tower besides Loki and the Science Brothers who both normally don't notice you. You wished that Loki would because you had developed a pretty big crush on him once he started coming with Thor for visits. I mean he would give these looks that suggested that he liked you but you wouldn't over think some random looks from him.

You had been sitting on the couch reading for a little while, before finally getting slightly bored of the story. You set down the book and stretched, then you eyed the Grand Piano Tony had. He normally hired a piano player for some his parties but mostly it just sat there unused. Well not really. You had known how to play piano since you were little and when no one was around you would sit on the bench and be brought back to the days your mother was alive. She taught you how to play and you still play quite a lot in her memory.

Since today was quiet and you were alone you hopped up and walked over to the Piano. It was a but dusty since you hadn't played in a few weeks. But you didn't mind, you sat down on the bench and thought for a moment on what song to play. Suddenly you thought of it!

You decided on Lay me down by Sam smith. You knew that song by heart and began playing.

People had always said you had a lovely singing voice and since you were alone you decided to sing the words. Just like you knew the notes by heart you also knew the words by heart.

Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was right there
Right next to you

And it's hard
The days just seem so dark
The moon and the stars
Are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin
Where do I begin?
No words can explain
The way I'm missing you

Deny this emptiness
This hole that I'm inside
These tears
They tell their own story

Told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

I'm reaching out to you
Can you hear my call?
This hurt that I've been through
I'm missing you, missing you like crazy

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright.

The song kind reminded you of your feelings towards Loki. You sighed as you finished playing knowing that Loki would never go for someone like you. I mean there's beautiful Asgardian woman even Goddesses that he could go for. You where just a normal human. You rubbed your temples,

"That was lovely playing." You snapped your head up to see Loki sitting on the couch you were previously at reading a book. You felt you face turn beet red. You never showed anyone on the team (even though Loki wasn't  actually on the Avengers but you get the  idea) your piano skills.

"You also have a lovely voice." He said without looking up at you as he turned a page.

"T-thank you." You managed to scoff out. He looked so perfect just sitting there reading, with his sharp cheekbones, perfect raven black hair and his beautiful green eyes.

Stop. You sound like a teenage  girl. You scolded yourself. The air felt very awkward and you shifted uncomfortably.

"Would you play something else? But maybe a classical song instead." Loki asked finally glancing up at you. There it was. That look. His emerald green eyes stared at your (Y/E/C) eyes. You started to feel yourself getting lost in them so you shook your head quickly and coughed. Loki smirked at you (why did he have to be such a tease.)

"Have you ever heard Für Elise by Beethoven?" You asked. Quite honestly you had a thing a for classical music and not just because you played piano. Für elise was one of your favorites after all.

Loki shook his head and you shrugged as you began to play. You started to sway with the music as you played. You glanced up at Loki who had his eyes closed and his lips in a small smile. You could have jumped up and kissed him right there but obviously that would have been bad.. You finished the song and did a slight bow.

Suddenly Loki appeared in front of you.

"That was beautiful playing my dear." He said sitting next to you. You were a little surprised by his actions so you decided to finally ask the question that had been weighing your heart.

"Loki. Do you have feelings for me?" You asked looking him dead in the eye. He looked a little shocked by your straight forwardness and you honestly were to. He stayed quiet for a few moments. You eventually figured the answer was no and he was trying to think of a way to let you down gently. You felt tears swell in your eyes and stood up and began to walk away when suddenly Loki had a firm grasp on your wrist but it wasn't enough to hurt you.

Then in a blink of in eye he was in front of you. He was just inches away from your face and if either one of you moved you would be kissing. The idea of kissing him made your heart flutter.

"Yes (y/n) I do." He whispered then suddenly his lips were on yours. It took you a minute to process what was happening and then you were moving along with him. His lips soft and the kiss was sweet and a little rough but it was perfect. Then Loki pulled away smirking,

"I assume you feel the same about me, love." He commented.

"Oh yes." You said then kissed him again. You felt like you were on cloud 9.

"You know the reason I stayed here while my idiot brother was back home was because I wanted to be with you (Y/n). You never treated me like a monster but like a human being and I thank you for that." He said when you pulled away. You beamed at him and then hugged him. He was surprised at your actions but eventually hugged you back.

You two stayed like that for a little while then he kissed the top of your head.

"Would play again for me love?" He asked. You chuckled but nodded in agreement.

Loki and you spent the rest of the week like that. He would listen to you play and gawk at you. He would read to you and you two would talk for hours.

You were happy for once your dreams had come true.

{I hope you enjoyed that! I always think Loki listens to classical music to relax him and I also wanted to make him have a little softer personality. Just a little bit. Idk But i still hope you liked it! Thanks for reading it!!}