Christmas Shopping (Loki x Reader)

{Hey, I'm alive still. Sorry for such a long hiatus and also I apologize in advance because this sucks alot but i really wanted to update}

"WAKE UP!" You shouted as you burst into the room of your currently sleeping boyfriend Loki.

You jumped on the bed as you heard Loki groan and begun to jump up and down.

"Is there a reason you are acting like a child and have awoken me from my sleep (Y/n)?" He asked his voice muffled as  his face was still buried in a pillow and his raven hair tangled.

"YES THERE IS A VERY BIG REASON!" You exclaimed as you stopped jumping and plopped down next to Loki, your breathing was heavy from all the jumping you had just done. You heard Loki sigh as he turned to face you his emerald green eyes sending shivers down your spine.

"What is it?" He asked softly his voice still hoarse and gravelly from sleep but you didn't mind because it was pretty hot.

"ITS SNOWING AND IN TWO WEEKS IT'LL BE CHRISTMAS!" You yelled jumping up from the bed and rushing to the window. You ripped open the blinds letting the daylight flood the room. You watched with amazement as snowflakes fell delicately from the sky, you looked out over New York city with a white blanket covering it and smiled, you felt like a kid again when you saw the first snow of the year.

You turned around to see Loki propped up on his elbow looking at you smiling softly. You giggled and leapt back onto the bed but this time you landed on top of Loki,

"Can we go out today?!" You asked.

"Do we have to? Because I would much rather stay in bed and cuddle with you, Love." Loki said his green eyes twinkling.

You laughed as you leaned down and kissed his nose.

"I would to but we actually do have to get some Christmas shopping down anyway." You said seriously for once. "PLUS ITS SNOWING!"

Loki rolled his eyes and sat up, you slid down to were you were now sitting in his lap and you both faced each other. You looked behind at the snow again desperately wanting to go outside and feel the cool air on your skin and catch snowflakes with your tongue. You were probably going to go out anyway with or without Loki.

Suddenly you snapped away from your thoughts and turned to look at Loki,

"Can we?" You pleaded again. Loki gave a breathy laugh and kissed you softly. You knew immediately the answer was yes but you still wanted to hear him say it.

Loki pulled away and said,

"As you wish." Your eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and kissed him quickly. You hopped off the bed,

"GET READY AND BE SNAPPY WE HAVE THINGS TO DO TODAY!" You yelled than ran out of the room hearing Loki laugh quietly.

                        *time skip*

"Ohhh look at this! Nat would like this! Or this.." You muttered as you looked at the lipsticks one was bright red and the other was a matte black. You turned to Loki who was standing next to you seemingly lost in thought. You being the great girlfriend you were made him carry all the bags that were filled with presents for everybody on the team,   

"Loki which one do you think would be good?" You asked nudging him slightly, he snapped from his thoughts and looked down at you. (You were very short compared to Loki)

"I don't know, I think the black would look good on her but.." Loki then leaned down and whispered in your ear "The red would look absolutely ravishing on your lips."

You quickly felt your cheeks heat up and you looked at Loki who held a prideful smirk on his face,

"So..uh both then?" You asked