Art (Steve Rogers x Reader)

It was a cold winter day in New York, you watched snow fall delicately from the sky as you were enjoying a small break from work at the Cafe you worked at. It was a fairly busy day since it was cold outside, winters were normally your busiest time at the Cafe mostly because when it's cold out people want something to warm them up.

"Hello?" You snapped from your thoughts to see a customer standing in front of you who did not look very happy.

"Oh..Sorry what can I get you?" You asked smiling. The customer quickly gave you his order and went to find a seat as you began working on the drink. Contrary to what most people say you actually enjoyed your job quite a lot. It paid well, you got to meet people and also not to mention you got free coffee.

Once you had finished the order you quickly found the man and handed him his drink. Then seeing there were no more customers at the counter, you began to clean up some tables. As you were wiping one down, you heard the familiar ding of the door opening and you looked up to see tall man with golden blonde hair and piercing blue eyes walk in. He had a jawline that you swear could cut diamonds and he wore a leather jacket with a plaid shirt underneath and a pair of jeans with work boots. He walked up to counter and you quickly rushed over wiping your hands on your apron and smoothing your hair.

"Hi! What can I get you?" You asked.

"Just a regular coffee Ma'm." His blue eyes were mesmerizing now that you got a good look at them, they pierced through your own (Y/E/C) eyes. He was very attractive and when he called you Ma'm you felt your legs turn to jello. Suddenly you heard a cough and you realized you had been staring at him. You face immediately turned tomato red and you glanced behind the man to see a whole line of customers.

You swear that they magically appear in line.

"I... I'll have that right up for you, but it might be a little while if that's alright?" You said looking back at the man.

"That's just fine." Was his short reply then he turned and sat down at the table that was in the back corner. You then looked at the next customer and quickly snapped yourself out of your thoughts and began to work.

*Small time skip.*

The line was now down to only a few more customers, you had been doing your best to take an order and get it out to the customer quickly. You hadn't worked this much in a while, your feet had already begun to ache as you went from one customer to the next, You had a pattern down,

Take, Make, Deliver. It seemed to be working pretty well so you stuck to it. However, the whole time you were working and dealing with the small rush of people you felt the eyes of that man on you almost the whole time. It was kind of creepy but you have dealt with plenty of men staring at you but this was different. The man kept glancing up at you and then back down to what looked like a journal.

Is he writing about me? You thought as you worked on the next order. Once you had taken out the last order, you went back over to the counter and stood for a moment feeling like you were forgetting something. You looked over to the man who was staring at you again but quickly looked away when he realized you had caught him looking at you. You then realized you had never gotten his coffee to him. You mentally smacked yourself in the face as you quickly worked on his order luckily it was a simple order and soon you had the regular coffee finished. You then walked over to the man who quickly shut his journal and sat up a bit.

"Here's your coffee sir, so it took so long there was bit of a rush." You said avoiding his eyes as you set down the coffee.

"Oh, it's no problem." He replied and picked up the coffee taking a small sip of it.

"Does it taste alright?" You asked, he simply nodded and you lingered for a moment then turned around. You started walking to the counter but stopped, you had to ask why he had been staring at you so much. Before you knew it you were back at his table,

"Why were you staring at me so much?" You asked a little surprised by your boldness. The man's cheeks turned pink and he quickly looked down at his hands, it was actually really cute.

"Uh..what do you mean?" He asked trying to seem innocent.

"You were staring at my while I was working. You kept looking at me and then back at that Journal you have. I was just wondering what you were doing." You stated.

"Oh.." He said. He reached up and rubbed the back of his neck "I.. was..uh drawing you." He stuttered out and avoided your gaze. You were surprised by his words you never would have thought he was drawing you. You never even thought of yourself as a model for art,

"Oh, why draw me?" You questioned.

"Cause your beautiful." He whispered. You felt your cheeks heat up,

"May I see it?"

"I suppose, the model should get to see the picture they're in right?" He said smiling and he opened his journal, and handed it to you.

You were shocked by the detail that he had done, It looked like picture was just taken of you. He had drawn you smiling, he had your (Y/H/L) hair down just right, the few wrinkles you get when smile all placed perfectly. There was a small note on the side of it,

Today I saw the most beautiful girl at a Cafe today. I had to draw a picture of her but this sketch doesn't capture all of her beauty.

You felt your face get hot and your legs became weak. You didn't even know this man and he already made you into a work of art.

"This..this is amazing! You're really good at drawing." You exclaimed handing back the man his journal. His cheeks turned pink again,

"Thank you. Could I get your name so I could put it next to the sketch?" He asked politely.

"Oh sure! I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)." You said extending your hand the man the shook it.

"I'm Steve. Steve Rogers."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TA DA!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED! I hope you guys liked this chapter!

(I personally am not to proud of the ending but I hope you guys liked it)

Hey at least its a nice long chapter! I wanted to try something a bit different sorry if it was a little dragged out but I tried my best!

Idk what else to write in this little note but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will see you next time!!