Always (Tony Stark x Reader)

{Creds To tumblr for this idea again. This another short one but I hope you like it!!!!}

You walked into your apartment, tears streaming down your face. You slammed down your brief case, and threw off your heels. You clenched your fists as you walked to your kitchen and got some water.

It happened again. Your boss came into work angry and he took it out on you since you were his assistant. He over-worked you, made you stay late today and repeatedly insulted you. Latetly over the past few months your boss has been angry at something and took it out on you. You weren't sure if you could handle it anymore.

You sighed as you took a sip over water and rubbed your temples.

"(Y/N)?" You heard your boyfriend Tony call. You didn't have the energy emotionally and physically to respond so you just let him find you.

Tony walked in, wearing pajama pants and an AC/DC shirt that you bought him for Christmas. His dark brown hair was ruffled up and you had to admit he looked pretty damn cute.

"Babe. It's almost midnight, did you have to work late again?" He asked.

You had been looking down not wanting to show Tony that you had been crying. You hated to cry in front of people even your boyfriend. You stared at your glass of water when you felt to arms snake around hips.

"I know what could help you feel better." Tony whispered seductively nibbling your ear.

"Not in the mood." You said blankly pushing him off you.

"That bad?" He asked. That made you snap,

"YES! THAT BAD. IT MOST BE GREAT BEING YOUR OWN BOSS OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF. AT LEAST YOUR BOSS DOESNT COME INTO WORK PISSED OFF AT THE WORLD ALREADY AND MAKE YOU DO LITERALLY EVERYTHING AND STAY LATE UNTIL DAWN AND THEN CONSTANTLY INSULTS YOU!" You yelled at him. More tears streamed down your face. Tony looked at you shocked, you had never opened up about how your work had been.

Suddenly you felt his arms wrap around you pulling you into a warm hug. You started to sob by this point, it felt nice to let go of all the emotions. You breathed in his scent and started to calm down. Tony pulled away,

"I've got an idea. Why don't you got take a nice relaxing bath and then when you come out I'll have a surprise for my princess." Tony said smiling softly. You nodded and walked to your room, grabbing your pajamas then headed to the bathroom turning on the water.

Once the water was at your desired temperature. You stripped and then stepped into the warm water. Already the hot water beginning to relax you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
You walked out of the bathroom in your comfy pajamas and your (H/C) (H/L) clung to your neck and face. The long bath had relaxed you immensely and you were excited to see what Tony's surprise was. You walked out into the living room. There Tony stood with your favorite movie and  a a bowl of popcorn. You chuckled and walked over to him placing a gentle kiss on his lips as you grabbed the bowl of Popcorn.

"Thank you." You said popping a piece of popcorn into your mouth.

"Anything for my princess." He replied. You giggled as you sat down on the couch and watched Tony put in the movie. He sat down next to you and you quickly cuddled up next to him. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close while taking a handful of popcorn.

"I didn't say you could have any." You said teasingly.

"I'm Tony Stark I do whatever the hell I want to." He remarked eating some popcorn. You shook your head and smiled.

"I see the bath helped." Tony commented.

"Yeah, but you doing this for me helped way more then any bath could." You said kissing him again. "Now start the movie."

Tony sighed but then pressed play and the movie began.

Soon after all the popcorn was gone and one of the famous lines was said. You started to feel tired, you looked at your phone. It was almost 2 AM you yawned and set the bowl on the coffee table then cuddled up even more with Tony.

"Your tired already?" He asked you merely nodded in response. Tony then turned off the T.V and scooted down a bit and wrapped his arms around you.

"Remember babe. I will always be here for you and I will always love you." He whispered kissing the top of your head. You smiled for a moment before you drifted off to bed.

{Well I hope you liked it! Sorry if its kinda crappy I wrote it in a hurry. But yeah! I hope you liked it and see yah in the next chapter!!! Thanks for reading! Love yahh}