Home Improvement, Ver. 1, (Bucky x reader)

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" You groaned as you banged on your shower wall. First, it was having to share a flat with Bucky while the Avengers complex was being worked on. Second, was trying to not blush or feel flustered every time you saw Bucky shirtless and fresh out of the shower and not to mention trying to hide your feelings for him and finally, your damn shower broke. The reason being? They hit a water pipe for only your side of the building but for some magical reason, it worked on Bucky's side which was maybe 25 feet from yours. You grunted as you clambered out of the shower, threw on your clothes that you had just stripped and marched over to Bucky's side of the flat.

You pounded on his door, but no answer. You knocked again, a little harder, assuming he was asleep. No answer, so you turned the door knob and peeked inside. The room was illuminated by one small lamp on his nightstand and the corners of the room still blanketed in shadows. He wasn't home, you felt weird using his bathroom without permission, but you needed a shower and you typically take some brief ones. So, you crept into the room and then into his bathroom. When you made it into the bathroom, you quickly shut the door and breathed a sigh of relief. You looked around the bathroom, quickly realizing his bathroom was much bigger and nicer than your own. You scoffed and set down your bath items, turned on the shower to let the water warm up while you stripped.

As you pulled off your pants you noticed the items that sat on the edge of the sink. But your eyes were drawn to his cologne, you had never seen the brand before and the label was old and worn. You picked it up, took a deep inhale and nearly melted right there. One of the things you loved about Bucky was the way he smelled, it was a scent that wasn't to powerful (like Tony or Clint) and it wasn't to musky (like Steve or Bruce). It was a gentle aroma that smelled like pine and vanilla. As weird as it sounded, you could tell when Bucky walked into a room just by his scent. You set down the bottle and jumped into the shower letting all the dirt and grime fall off you. You hummed as you scrubbed away and shampooed and rinsed your hair. Soon, you begin to worry if he would be back soon, so you quickly turned the shower off, collected your things and wrapped yourself in a towel (which had a cute duck on it). You picked up your dirty clothes and opened the bathroom door looking behind to see if you had forgotten anything. You snickered seeing you hadn't and turned back around.

"Have fun?" Bucky asked. You yelped dropping your stuff and clutching your towel closer to your body. You were so embarrassed you didn't know what to say,

"H-hu-huh well you s-se-see, the shower on my side is broke and I needed a shower really bad and so I came over to ask if I could use yours, but you weren't here, so I assumed it would be okay if I hurried. "You stuttered out. Bucky smirked at you, looking you up and down. You blushed, feeling even more embarrassment creep in.

"Cute towel." He said then started to laugh. You were so red you could have been mistaken for a tomato. Suddenly, you felt his cold, metal arm on your shoulder causing you to shiver,

"You can use my shower whenever you want to, doll. Just as long you come out in that cute towel again." He said slyly. Your eyes went wide, and you immediately stared at the ground avoiding his gaze. He placed his index finger under your chin and made you look up at him. His cool, blue eyes staring at you, you both stayed like that for while just staring into each other's eyes until he slowly leaned down, to your face only inches from your lips. You felt his hot breath on your lips and you bit lip out of nerves. You were confused and flustered until he spoke,

"Can I use my shower now?"

"huh huh.. yeah." You coughed and quickly moved out of his way, he smirked at you as he walked into his bathroom and shut the door. You stood for a moment, dumbfounded, before sprinting to your room, sprawling out on your bed and screaming into your pillow.

"DAMN YOU BARNES."

*Extra*

Your shower still wasn't fixed, even after a week so you still had to use Bucky's. As you lathered your hair with shampoo,

"What kind of shampoo do you use? It smells nice." Bucky said with a toothbrush in his mouth. You screamed and almost slipped.

"I am showering! And I'M NAKED! GET OUT YOU INTRUDER!" You yelled at him.

"So? Besides this is my bathroom after all so you're technically the intruder." Bucky said and in response a shampoo bottle hit his side, making him laugh. He really didn't mind having to share a bathroom with you, especially since it was his plan in the first place. *wink wink*

*

*

*

*

Did you all miss me? Tehe, well as the title states there will be a few different versions of this AU where the complex is under construction and you have to share a flat with one of the characters. I hope you like this idea! Also I wanted to try something a little different with an imagine not ending in a confession of feelings or a kiss. But a little tease. I made Bucky sort of like his 1940's self, cocky and very teasing. 

I hope you all liked this and I know I had a lot of fun writing it! Also in case you wanted to know what Bucky's Bathroom looked like, google montblanc blue ceramic tile bathroom. I'm to lazy to find a picture and also idk I just think Buck would have a pretty, sparkly blue bathroom.