seventeen

i just spend an hour watching ants move around a dead wasp, this is how bored i am.
i wrote a whole fucking chaper but it didn't save so i had to rewrite so now it's shit i'm sorry friends.

It was silent for a few seconds, before Luke stood up and walked away. Michael was still frozen in his spot, and Luke was already out of view before he realized what was happening. He jumped up and ran after him, but Luke was no where to be seen.

Michael didn't mean to make Luke feel bad, he just didn't know how to respond. The fact that Luke had feelings for him made him scared, since he liked Luke too. He didn't know if it was in the same way Luke liked him.

It was only a few hours later, around dinner time, that Luke turned up. He was quiet and it took one look from Alex before they dragged them out of the room, leaving a confused Calum and Ashton and a guilty Michael.

"What was that about?" Ashton asked, looking right at Michael. The latter sighed and pushed his plate back.

"He confessed his feelings to me. I'm noy hungry anymore." And with that he left the room.

☆ミ ☆彡

The tension got even thicker when Calum came into one of the training rooms, where Alex was hanging out. They shouted for the others and it took only a few seconds before both Michael and Luke appeared.

Calum was panting heavily and he tried to speak, but he was choking on his words. It took a while before he was able to form an entire sentence.

"Ashton," he managed to choke out. "He- they, they have him."

"And with they, you mean the demons?" Luke asked worryingly. If that was true, than they had to hurry and save Ashton. But with Calum in this state they had nothing.

"Y-yes. We were outside, and, and they, one of them, got him when I wasn't looking," Calum told. He was still shaking bad and Alex was caressing his back. "F-fuck, this is all my fault." Alex pulled him in a hug and held him until he calmed down.

"It's okay, Cal. It's not your fault. We will get him back, we just have to figure out how," Michael said while gently petting Calum's shoulder.

Someone cleared their throat behind them, and Michael didn't have to turn around to know that it was one of his brothers. He jumped on him and slammed him against the wall, his hands around his neck.

"Where is he?" Michael almost yelled. He heard a laugh and tightened his grip.

"As if I would tell you." Michael recognized the voice as Kai's. But Michael wasn't the only one, because moments later he was pulled off his brother and Luke took his place, holding his dagger on Kai's throat.

"Where. Is. He?" Luke's voice was low and threatening. Again, Kai let out a chuckle, playful glint in his eyes.

"Oh, hey Lukey. It's been a while, hasn't it?" he said in a cheerful way. Luke growled and pushed Kai harder into the wall.

"Shut the fuck up. Tell us where Ashton is or I'll-" He was cut off by another choked laugh.

"You'll do what? Kill me, just like I killed you? You won't have as much fun as I did, though. It was hilarious how you screamed-" Kai stopped when he felt the tip of the dagger pushed into his neck, deep enough to hurt but not deadly. He closed his eyes in pain but still smirked.

"We will give you the human, in return for Mikey-poo," he said.

"No! You won't get him," Calum yelled, breaking free from Alex' grip. Luke shushed him and let Kai continue.

"You have ten hours to decide. If you won't respond or decline, your precious human will be bitten." The dagger was pushed in further, this time Kai let out a gasp. "We will be waiting outside."

It was silent for a second before Luke whispered 'I fucking hate you' before cutting Kai's throat. He let go of the limp body and it fell on the ground. Luke turned to the rest, who were all staring back with the same expression; fear.

"So, what do we do now?"

◑◐◑

fucking hell this was horrible to write again. i try to make chapters 1k+ but obviously, i am failing. i am trying ok. and, the original was longer.

secondly, my dad used up the wifi to download cristian's pov if fifty shades of grey (more like 'in the eyes of a rapist', am i right ladies?). so i have to upload this tomorrow. blame him, it's all his fault.

there will probably only be like five more chapters or something. i think.

please vote/COMMENT PLS PLS IM BEGGING PLS and i love you ♡

◈ liam